New on fiverr what to do first?

isabellageek

Welcome to Fiverr.
There are a few steps you need to take, and you have created your gigs etc which is great, but if you do have an 8 year experience, you might want to use your own original images.
Also, I have doubts about you being Tasbyha Amaan.

Welcome!

There’s not much you can do, except to wait for the first sales to come in. Spend more time on those than you would normally, as those are the most important orders. Make sure the buyes are extremely satisfied, and don’t stop serving until that happens. Later on you can try to spend less time and see if buyers are still satisfied.

To speed things up, you may also want to consider creating a blog dedicated to your gigs. Then rank that up in search engines and do all kinds of marketing for it. Social especially.

As for zeus777’s remark on profile picture, I don’t think it’s 100% needed to use own picture, so you should be allowed to use anything you’d like. Except maybe copyrighted images. It’s common knowledge that a hot profile picture does draw in more sales, LOL. A lot of people use other’s pictures. I’m pretty sure I saw Trump not long ago here on the forum, along with many other celebrities.

Welcome to Fiverr.

There are a few steps you need to take, and you have created your gigs etc which is great, but if you do have an 8 year experience, you might want to use your own original images.

Also, I have doubts about you being Tasbyha Amaan.

And you are a cartoon then? I doubt it haha.

Welcome!

There’s not much you can do, except to wait for the first sales to come in. Spend more time on those than you would normally, as those are the most important orders. Make sure the buyes are extremely satisfied, and don’t stop serving until that happens. Later on you can try to spend less time and see if buyers are still satisfied.

To speed things up, you may also want to consider creating a blog dedicated to your gigs. Then rank that up in search engines and do all kinds of marketing for it. Social especially.

As for zeus777’s remark on profile picture, I don’t think it’s 100% needed to use own picture, so you should be allowed to use anything you’d like. Except maybe copyrighted images. It’s common knowledge that a hot profile picture does draw in more sales, LOL. A lot of people use other’s pictures. I’m pretty sure I saw Trump not long ago here on the forum, along with many other celebrities.

Thanks adsense. From where i should create blogs and then rank that up? Btw i also writes blogs and articles. Thanks for the suggestions 🙂

Welcome!

Plus im allowed to request for 10 orders a day only. How to get traffic on my gigs ?

Welcome!

Personally I think it’s fine to use a photo that is not you if it makes sense up to a certain point, for example a few years ago I saw a guy using an actor (I can’t remember who though…) as his profile pic since he did an impersonating gig of that actor. I can also understand that hot looking guys and girls can attract people, but since you claim to be a graphic designer, I would assume that the best way to present your skill is use an image that shows that clearly, like a drawing or your original logo.

For someone with 8 years of experience, to me personally using someone’s image doesn’t seem like the best approach, especially if you are new here.

Just my 2 cents. 💰

Dang it, Fiverr has a money bag emoji, but why isn’t there a penny emoji?? :roll_eyes:

Personally I think it’s fine to use a photo that is not you if it makes sense up to a certain point, for example a few years ago I saw a guy using an actor (I can’t remember who though…) as his profile pic since he did an impersonating gig of that actor. I can also understand that hot looking guys and girls can attract people, but since you claim to be a graphic designer, I would assume that the best way to present your skill is use an image that shows that clearly, like a drawing or your original logo.

For someone with 8 years of experience, to me personally using someone’s image doesn’t seem like the best approach, especially if you are new here.

Just my 2 cents. 💰

Dang it, Fiverr has a money bag emoji, but why isn’t there a penny emoji?? :roll_eyes:

I agree with you. I’m currently optimizing my profile and it is hard for me to do that because i don’t know much about this platform.

As you can see in my profile, i’m currently running a graphic production unit, so it gives me very little time to be active on this platform. I appreciate your suggestion and i will definately consider it.

Thankyou for the suggestion, and looking forward to get more from you. 🙂

Archived