Creativity is everywhere

shuvo94

Welcome to the forum. You have posted this in My Fiverr Gigs which is where you tell people about your gigs. I will move it to conversations. If you take time to read the Welcome and Community Rules and Guidelines on the log in page you will find out how to get the most benefit from the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Welcome to the forum. You have posted this in My Fiverr Gigs which is where you tell people about your gigs. I will move it to conversations. If you take time to read the Welcome and Community Rules and Guidelines on the log in page you will find out how to get the most benefit from the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

You don’t know that you are creative.But as you are reading my post so are also creative.Because everyone have not the strength to read 2 line.

Now try to do something new from your creative head.

Best of luck.

Shuvo Paul

Because everyone have not the strength to read 2 line.

I’m curious, what do you mean by that? Surely it can’t be that hard to read 2 lines - and given the amount of people on the globe who still read books, 2 lines are nothing 🙂

Because everyone have not the strength to read 2 line.

I’m curious, what do you mean by that? Surely it can’t be that hard to read 2 lines - and given the amount of people on the globe who still read books, 2 lines are nothing 🙂

I think he means to say that if you understand my post then you are creative. I think I understood what he is trying to convey.

Archived