Changes to png file

cathyl615

Hello,
I’m in desperate need of guidance. I had a logo done and the seller states she gave me access to make changes as I would like to decide what color I like best. I have downloaded Photoshop and you need to have attended a graphic school to figure it out. Ive YouTube for help and still cant figure it out.

Please help!

Guest phantompower

I also have youtube but tell you the truth I can’t really understand what you are asking… Are asking how to convert a photoshop file to png? How to edit a png image?

I also have youtube but tell you the truth I can’t really understand what you are asking… Are asking how to convert a photoshop file to png? How to edit a png image?

No I have received the file in jpg and png and the seller said she gave me total access to be able to play around with the colors, etc. Adobe product is very confusing and it appears you need a graphic design degree to figure it out. Alls I’m trying to do is change the colors and get me some business cards made.

Please help.

No I have received the file in jpg and png and the seller said she gave me total access to be able to play around with the colors, etc. Adobe product is very confusing and it appears you need a graphic design degree to figure it out. Alls I’m trying to do is change the colors and get me some business cards made.

Please help.

There must be a file with extension of .AI , .EPS or .PSD. Open any of those file in your photoshop and you can change colors, hit me up in inbox if you still can not do this.

Thanks

There must be a file with extension of .AI , .EPS or .PSD. Open any of those file in your photoshop and you can change colors, hit me up in inbox if you still can not do this.

Thanks

I’ll try it once I get to the computer that has photoshop on it. When did Adobe start charging for those products?

Thank you!

Guest phantompower

Please help.

What the seller gave you was the final output he or she needs to give you the source files. Changing something like color is easy and I don’t think you need to hire anyone to do it for you. If you want I can paste several tutorials that will show you how to do it

What the seller gave you was the final output he or she needs to give you the source files. Changing something like color is easy and I don’t think you need to hire anyone to do it for you. If you want I can paste several tutorials that will show you how to do it

Pretty hard to do if you never used Photoshop or Illustrator before. The seller should do it for you if you ask him. Otherwise post the file here and somebody will help.

Guest phantompower

Pretty hard to do if you never used Photoshop or Illustrator before. The seller should do it for you if you ask him. Otherwise post the file here and somebody will help.

It’s very easy, if a seller knows what they are doing they always label everything correctly. So if the .psd file is labelled correctly it should have keywords like change color here or something related to color.

It’s very easy, if a seller knows what they are doing they always label everything correctly. So if the .psd file is labelled correctly it should have keywords like change color here or something related to color.

photoshop is complex than illustrator.

you can not change anything in png or jpeg unless you have a file with the extension .psd or .ai or .pdf or eps or svg. and you can export the jpeg and png out of them.

Illustrator is like ms paint. easy to do it.

I will do it for you if you want as I always provide similar service to the buyers, even after the order is complete. just want satisfied customer.

Guest hollidey

Open the .PNG file in photoshop

Press CTRL + U

Slide the Hue setting around to get the color you want

Click OK

Press CTRL + S to save the changes to your .PNG file

Guest phantompower

If the seller provided you with only JPEG and PNG files you don’t have the access to customize the design. You must have .AI, EPS or PNG file to do that.

PNG

you mean … PSD

Archived