What amount do you guys think a full time Fiverr seller must earn

agwakash

What amount a person must be earning if he is working full time on Fiverr.

I understand it depends on type of service he is selling and other things as well.
But what’s the average income that if you earn, you can consider opting fiverr as full time career.

For India, I think you can set the mark at $500. That’s about the same a Software Engineer of 1yr experience working in a medium size company earns.

But yes, the correct answer would depend upon your city, lifestyle, financial background, marital status and most importantly if you can earn the considered amount consistently.

For India, I think you can set the mark at $500. That’s about the same a Software Engineer of 1yr experience working in a medium size company earns.

But yes, the correct answer would depend upon your city, lifestyle, financial background, marital status and most importantly if you can earn the considered amount consistently.

I would say $1000, especially if you live in a city. If you live in a small town or a small city then $500 is fine. That’s why I want to move to a small town like Rishikesh or Haridwar at some stage, one with lots of greenery, sufficient water and relaxed lifestyle, and not too over crowded.

In the first two days of Oct I’ve made this amount of money. Regarding the main question I think it’s around $4k-5k.

I would say $1000, especially if you live in a city. If you live in a small town or a small city then $500 is fine. That’s why I want to move to a small town like Rishikesh or Haridwar at some stage, one with lots of greenery, sufficient water and relaxed lifestyle, and not too over crowded.

I would say $1000,

A week? A month?

The average salary per year in USA is about $50,000 a year, or $4150 a month.

Yes, I’m aware of that…what passes for poverty line wages in the US is a good upper middle-class income in India. There is a lot of difference between different countries. For example, today I will be paying the monthly salary of my cook, maid and gardener - cook - $60, maid - $40 and gardener - $10. Of course, they also work at 10-12 other houses and make decent money by Indian standards.

That’s why so many US companies outsource big projects to India. My Indian friend says her visiting friends and relatives are all shocked we do our own menial home labor such as cleaning, cooking, gardening, driving, etc.

Not for much longer - automation and cloud computing will finish off the outsourcing business. We (Indians) have to look at other things and fast.

LOL at $654…how did you arrive at this exact number?

I know the exact amount I need to spend each month to ‘survive’. That covers my rent, bills, website hosting, and food. If I hit that, I know I am ‘fine’. I then converted it to dollars. I need to complete a minimum of 5.6 orders a day, I think.

I also save up money 2 months in advance, which makes stuff a bit easier.

For Bulgaria if you are getting let’s say 1000$ and living in the capital it should cover your rent,bills,food and some for savings.If you are living in the province you will can afford a good car in 4-5 months.But it’s hard if you are doing Fiverr as a team.

Realistically it depends on how long you have been on fiverr. If you can earn at least $1000 a month within your first year you are doing well but it should increase beyond that each year up to a point. If you can survive on less per month that’s ok too.

Within two years it should be equal to what you could earn in a regular job where you live.
It can take that long to build up enough of a good reputation to earn a serious amount.

Archived