A seller is selling fake passports and identity card. 6 days later the offer is still online!

carineb

Hello
I just found a seller who sells fake passports and identity card in the buyer section.
The offer was published on September 26 and is always online with the phone number, ■■■■■ and email address of the seller.
How an offer can stay online for as long without any action from the trust and safety team ?
Still no report button in this section…

1187635094_fiverrfake.thumb.JPG.a086efad41d4120ab5170e58b5861278.JPG

I don’t think they can produce these documents, at least not the driver’s licenses for U.S.

Ours are holographic now.

I don’t think they can produce these documents, at least not the driver’s licenses for U.S.

They can’t produce real documents but they can sell fake documents. And the money they receive is real.

These guys have hundreds if not thousands of Fiverr accounts.

These guys have hundreds if not thousands of Fiverr accounts.

This one doesn’t need thousands of accounts. 6 days later the offer is still online… He can continue with the same account !

It’s possible. I’ve seen it done in Poland some years ago - even with complex holographic.

You just need the right hardware, which is expensive tho.

Hello

I just found a seller who sells fake passports and identity card in the buyer section.

The offer was published on September 26 and is always online with the phone number, ■■■■■ and email address of the seller.

How an offer can stay online for as long without any action from the trust and safety team ?

Still no report button in this section…

who sells fake passports and identity card in the buyer section.

I’ll bet the only thing you get after ordering is your identity stolen.

And soon to have the same chip that’s in your credit cards.

Archived