"Out of Office" Button

ahlaj77

This may have been suggested already.

Idea: Under the My gigs --> Mission Control page have a checkbox that can be checked "Out of the Office."

Doing so will disable the “Purchase Gig” button on the seller’s gigs but will still allow your gig to show up in searches (unlike the suspended feature). Also when the Out of Office checkbox is checked, allow the seller to type maybe a brief out of the office message such as "Out of office from mm/dd to mm/dd. Please message me with any questions."

Thoughts?

It’s a good idea for sellers, but I don’t think buyers want to be frustrated by finding gigs and then being told they can’t have them.

The current system puts a load of stress and responsibility on sellers, but if the buyers start going elsewhere, it’ll be even more stressful.

It’s a good idea for sellers, but I don’t think buyers want to be frustrated by finding gigs and then being told they can’t have them.

The current system puts a load of stress and responsibility on sellers, but if the buyers start going elsewhere, it’ll be even more stressful.

Archived