I want to know Fiverr take any action for Fake client?

shaddam_hossain

It might be so. If I am sceptical I check when their profile was made. If it is recent most times it is a scammer as they make multiple accounts when their other ones get shut down. Try asking them for more information? Most times they will respond with automated responses not answering your questions if they are a scammer.

Overall I would not download it.

• 1 month later...

Either the buyer wanted free work or they hated the work you did.

To be honest the work you did is not professional looking in my opinion and I would be upset since you chose to show it to us. The picture is very hazy and dull after you worked on it and the smaller graphics along the bottom are not as shown in the original file, they are not uniform.

How did the picture become so dull?

Either the buyer wanted free work or they hated the work you did.

To be honest the work you did is not professional looking in my opinion and I would be upset since you chose to show it to us. The picture is very hazy and dull after you worked on it and the smaller graphics along the bottom are not as shown in the original file, they are not uniform.

How did the picture become so dull?

Thank you for your opinion .

I just use a overlay on image , because if i don’t use overlay , he send me png image for left slider image and text white . without overlay text view was very dull .

But he can said me about the overlay .

Again see the screenshot because i did use zoom out previous screenshot .

favicon.icoLightshot

dPODH8-UQGqLdCHD5de2fg.jpeg

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

Thank you for your opinion .

I just use a overlay on image , because if i don’t use overlay , he send me png image for left slider image and text white . without overlay text view was very dull .

But he can said me about the overlay .

Again see the screenshot because i did use zoom out previous screenshot .

favicon.icoLightshot

dPODH8-UQGqLdCHD5de2fg.jpeg

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

Looks great in my opinion

Archived