How can I upload more than 3 photos to the gig

benjaminefra

Hello friends, I’m new to the site, I can not upload more than 3 pictures to my gig, I do not feel that three pictures will be enough for a new user to get jobs and projects

I do not feel that three pictures will be enough

Yes three isn’t enough but you can add video which is best option plus it also boost your gig more compare to no video gig.

Also you can take screenshot of multiple images of your work and upload this as one image.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest samuelstarks

Why is that I am seeing almost every new seller on fiverr has more than more image in their gig gallery. How are they pulling this off

Hi @samuelstarks - In addition to your 3 gig images, video, and 2 PDFs, if you turn on the "Live Portfolio" option, you can select one of your delivery files to be added to your gig gallery. As long as the buyer approves the images for use, they will be added to your gig gallery.

To turn on the "Live Portfolio" option, go to your "Gigs" tab under "My Business" and click on the "Live Portfolio" option.

image.png.55ff8c535c63394c6ecf927211462e29.png

When you make a delivery, you'll have the chance to select an image to add to your gallery. If the buyer checks the box to include their delivery image, the image will be added to your gallery.

image.png.2aab1994a8e011d4a14880014208fdb8.png

• Like 2