How to double your revenue in Fiverr?

atamyrat94

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @fahimulkarim

First page isn’t enough.

When I search “Corporate Flyer Design”, “Flyer Design”, “Corporate Flyer”, “flyer”, I can’t find your gig on 1st page.

And also, there are a lot of top rated seller on your niche.

The competition is very high. Unfortunately, you need to find less competition and high profitable niche.

I see also last 2 day my gig rank has been down, don’t know why. In “corporate flyer” search results my 2 gigs was on front page. I ask to the support team, they tell me that they are updating their search algorithm why search results has been rotate.

By the way thanks for your compliment, I will try to find the niche.

I see also last 2 day my gig rank has been down, don’t know why. In “corporate flyer” search results my 2 gigs was on front page. I ask to the support team, they tell me that they are updating their search algorithm why search results has been rotate.

By the way thanks for your compliment, I will try to find the niche.

You’re welcome. Yes there are some problems on search algorithm, I tried to explain CS, but they said that there aren’t any problems. My gig is 2nd bestseller on its category, but there are many new sellers’ gigs on top results.

You’re welcome. Yes there are some problems on search algorithm, I tried to explain CS, but they said that there aren’t any problems. My gig is 2nd bestseller on its category, but there are many new sellers’ gigs on top results.

Are the search results going up and down due to the last update on fiverr?

My gig is ranking good still there is very less traffic?

I tried to contact support but they tell that there is no guarantee of sales, we just provide a platform

Guest logoeasy
  1. Don’t deliver too quickly

It is about ‘social proof’. The more orders in queue, the more customers you can get. But don’t be late, deliver them on time.

Actually, buyers love it when you deliver quickly, praise you in the review, and then you get more buyers.

A huge number of orders in the queue makes some buyers choose someone else, because they think that it will take you a long time to deliver, and/or that the quality will be poor, because you won’t have the time to properly focus on their order.

I am a seller as well as a buyer here at Fiverr. More of a buyer.

When I see a seller and / or a gig with high sales and many orders in queue, it gives me a lot of confidence in that seller and that gig, because if there are high sales and many orders in queue then it very obviously means that the seller / gig is in demand due to great quality and for great quality, waiting a few days extra is not a big deal.

And most of the buyers that I have interacted with also feel the same as above.

Archived