How to double your revenue in Fiverr?

atamyrat94

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting tips, also don’t Deliver so quick because some customers will think that you didn’t made any effort.

don’t Deliver so quick because some customers will think that you didn’t made any effort.

Or maybe they will think you’re a professional who has a well developed process in place and you value your & your customer’s time.

You’re offering 30min delivery on vector tracing, while most TRS offer 24h and over. What does your logic say about your service quality? Do you think your customers value your service less because you can deliver it under 30min? Are you putting more effort into orders that you delivery in 30min? If so then what’s the point paying you extra for fast delivery?

don’t Deliver so quick because some customers will think that you didn’t made any effort.

Or maybe they will think you’re a professional who has a well developed process in place and you value your & your customer’s time.

You’re offering 30min delivery on vector tracing, while most TRS offer 24h and over. What does your logic say about your service quality? Do you think your customers value your service less because you can deliver it under 30min? Are you putting more effort into orders that you delivery in 30min? If so then what’s the point paying you extra for fast delivery?

You are totally right, i was speaking about some cases, for example i offer 30 mints trace while in simple image it take less than 5 mints to finish the work. but anyway you are right.

My 3/4 GIGs are in good position and showed first page of search results. I have 140+ good reviews on my profile also but didn’t get any message or order about 15 days. 😭 5 days ago I have did a work for my old client.

Can anyone help me out what should I do for getting order?

Help please! I’m feeling depressed about this issue. I need work. :frowning_face:

My 3/4 GIGs are in good position and showed first page of search results. I have 140+ good reviews on my profile also but didn’t get any message or order about 15 days. 😭 5 days ago I have did a work for my old client.

Can anyone help me out what should I do for getting order?

Help please! I’m feeling depressed about this issue. I need work. :frowning_face:

Hello @fahimulkarim

First page isn’t enough.

When I search “Corporate Flyer Design”, “Flyer Design”, “Corporate Flyer”, “flyer”, I can’t find your gig on 1st page.

And also, there are a lot of top rated seller on your niche.

The competition is very high. Unfortunately, you need to find less competition and high profitable niche.

Archived