Is there a way to post a review if you haven't ordered?!

jay_two3

so this site is pretty much useless is what you’re saying

No what I’m saying is you’re being irrational

Her response rate is 9hours. She’s also a top seller with over 12,000 reviews to her name. And is a freelancer. To expect special attention as if there aren’t other things this person has to do is called being entitled.

What’s also very entitled of you, is that you want to review a service you never even used because you’re in your feelings.

Her response rate is 9hours. She’s also a top seller with over 12,000 reviews to her name. And is a freelancer. To expect special attention as if there aren’t other things this person has to do is called being entitled.

What’s also very entitled of you, is that you want to review a service you never even used because you’re in your feelings.

Thank you for saying so. There’s a lot of buyers who are in need of reading this message.

No, that’s not what she’s saying at all. She’s saying if you haven’t bought a service then you have no standing to trash someone with a review. Maybe that seller has something else going on, like work for actual paying customers.

I haven’t received a simple answer from her for 2 days and you’re telling me I’m being irrational and I’m in my feelings lol? I think you just described yourself pretty well. Don’t talk like you’re better than someone please. Peace

I haven’t received a simple answer from her for 2 days and you’re telling me I’m being irrational and I’m in my feelings lol? I think you just described yourself pretty well. Don’t talk like you’re better than someone please. Peace

Don’t talk like you’re better than someone please. Peace

1. Flame
  2. You’re not better than me.
  3. Peace.
giphy.gif

You are in your feelings. If you weren’t you would look up at the url and see you are on FIVERR. A freelancer site of independent professionals. To expect a person with 114 orders in queue on one gig and over 12,000 reviews to have the time to service EVERYONE is not common sense. I’m not saying I’m better than you. I’m simply shining a mirror on you to show you how you’re acting right now.

If she’s taking too long, there are literally thousands of other sellers doing the same thing you can contact that have more time on their hands and great reviews. Thats COMMON SENSE.

If she’s taking too long, you could go on any other website or contact any other service and have had this handled by now. That’s COMMON SENSE.

What common sense is NOT, is demanding the world to revolve around you, and when it doesn’t, you take it upon yourself to attempt to negatively effect that persons business. SHE IS BUSY. What don’t you understand??? She is a FREELANCER. What don’t you understand??? All you had to do was find another seller or another entity that offers the service. But noooooo. The world has to revolve around Jay.

If you haven’t received a reply after 2 days, you’re perfectly free to find another seller who may be more available for you, and from whom you’ll be able to order a gig, pay for it, and then leave a review.

Don’t talk like you’re better than someone please. Peace

1. Flame
  2. You’re not better than me.
  3. Peace.
giphy.gif

lol if you have no clue what my simple question was, just hush lol. “like work for actual paying customers” what a phrase to belittle me like her.

1. She flamed me first for no reason.
  2. and I’m not better than anybody.
  3. you’re hilarious
  4. peace.

lol if you have no clue what my simple question was, just hush lol. “like work for actual paying customers” what a phrase to belittle me like her.

1. She flamed me first for no reason.
  2. and I’m not better than anybody.
  3. you’re hilarious
  4. peace.

I didn’t flame you for no reason. I flamed you because you attempted to ruin a persons business and revenue stream for no reason. It’s something I’ve seen happen far too many times on this site, and it’s people like you that get retail employees fired from their minimum wage job because the line was long and you decided to be a jerk to them like it’s their fault, then contact customer support when they don’t put up with your irrational attitude.

We don’t often get to respond to people like you. So when we do, you have to get it for everybody. Just to prove a point.

I didn’t flame you for no reason. I flamed you because you attempted to ruin a persons business and revenue stream for no reason. It’s something I’ve seen happen far too many times on this site, and it’s people like you that get retail employees fired from their minimum wage job because the line was long and you decided to be a jerk to them like it’s their fault, then contact customer support when they don’t put up with your irrational attitude.

We don’t often get to respond to people like you. So when we do, you have to get it for everybody. Just to prove a point.

I flamed you because you attempted to ruin a persons business and revenue stream for no reason.

Reminds me, I need to complain to Starbucks about a cup of coffee I DIDN’T buy. :rofl:

lol this would be my last time posting since I don’t have time to chitchat with some sensitive moron(s) here on the internet but seriously, you have too much free time and I see that your life is about trying to tick people off on the internet lol. It seems like you’re a veteran actually. The way you’re posting etc. What a life bro. You seem way older than me too. What a grown up man. I’m done lol. Peace

lol this would be my last time posting since I don’t have time to chitchat with some sensitive moron(s) here on the internet but seriously, you have too much free time and I see that your life is about trying to tick people off on the internet lol. It seems like you’re a veteran actually. The way you’re posting etc. What a life bro. You seem way older than me too. What a grown up man. I’m done lol. Peace

you have too much free time

Not much than wanting to review a seller without placing an order.

Peace

Your PEACE doesnt sound like peace at all…

lol this would be my last time posting

I’m sorry snowflake, come back please …please…😥

Peace

Is there a way to post a review if you haven’t ordered?!

I hope you are joking! 😄

It probably is for you, not for others though. I hope you find the perfect site for you to complain about when you aren’t even a customer.

Is there a way to post a review if you haven’t ordered?!

I hope you are joking! 😄

It probably is for you, not for others though. I hope you find the perfect site for you to complain about when you aren’t even a customer.

Yeah clearly a joke or maybe the op lost some sort of weird bet.

Archived