What was your initial experience like when you joined Fiverr?

shachelled

Constantly be improving. Set up your gig, and tomorrow look at it again. You will notice something could be improved, whether it be your gig description, photo, FAQ, etc. Do this every day.

Don’t tweak your gigs everyday, because everytime you change something, it gets knocked out of the search for days at a time and it will hurt the sales. at first let it sit so it gets cemented on search and google, then only change it when you have orders in queue

Well I am going to follow the advise because I have seen people making above $1k here and I am not gonna be exception

Well I am going to follow the advise because I have seen people making above $1k here and I am not gonna be exception

I knooww! Me too. Some really good advice have been shared on this thread. 👏

I joined Fiverr 2 months ago and the first impression was like "How the **** should I get orders with SO many competitors in my category?"

I changed my gig picture and tags so many times and in the end, I think that it was not a great idea. The better idea is to take a lot of time for it and let it be. There is also no secret to get orders, just deliver top work, take your time to communicate with your customers.

What got me the most orders (and still does) is the buyer’s request. Pick them wisely, take your time and reply in a way that they get the impression that you know 100% what you are doing and HOW you can make their lives better (for just $5, ha?)

After my first two months, I already got promoted to a Level 2 seller.

Good luck 🙂

Thank you so much @soulviking.

After my first two months, I already got promoted to a Level 2 seller.

…and good job! 👍

I got my first order within 14 hours and I thought I would be an instant hit. Today is my eighth day and haven’t got any order since.

I need to work harder and smarter, I will do whatever it takes to become a top seller.

I got my first order within 14 hours and I thought I would be an instant hit. Today is my eighth day and haven’t got any order since.

I need to work harder and smarter, I will do whatever it takes to become a top seller.

Wow. Hang in there @rankinfinite. I’m learning that persistence and patience is key! We just have to try different strategies until we find one that works.

Don’t tweak your gigs everyday, because everytime you change something, it gets knocked out of the search for days at a time and it will hurt the sales. at first let it sit so it gets cemented on search and google, then only change it when you have orders in queue

Thanks for the heads up! takes notes 📝

Wow. Hang in there @rankinfinite. I’m learning that persistence and patience is key! We just have to try different strategies until we find one that works.

1 - You Can Offer Bonuses

2 - For less price and less time,sell your gig

3 - Use Buyers request to tell people that you are capable of the job

4- Use professional language in messages with buyer or in buyers request

5 - Give him / her some extra BONUS or services

6 - Firstly work for reviews not for money

7 - You need to keep online the most of time you can

8 - Promote your self on social media + anywhere possible

10 - Do some research on GIGS you creat (Title,tags,how to write seo based description)

11 - See top sellers gigs and get the idea of tags and titles and descriptions (you don’t need to copy them)

12 - Have a good GIG picture and upload pdf that explains every thing about your compny,team or services every thing briefly(about you all services and company or about particular GIG service)

13 - Have courtesy in your language with buyers

14 - Buyers are always right

15 - Initially you may ask buyers what price they are comfortable to pay in dealing

Follow these steps and after some days let me know if they work

Regards

MrA Developers

1 - You Can Offer Bonuses

2 - For less price and less time,sell your gig

3 - Use Buyers request to tell people that you are capable of the job

4- Use professional language in messages with buyer or in buyers request

5 - Give him / her some extra BONUS or services

6 - Firstly work for reviews not for money

7 - You need to keep online the most of time you can

8 - Promote your self on social media + anywhere possible

10 - Do some research on GIGS you creat (Title,tags,how to write seo based description)

11 - See top sellers gigs and get the idea of tags and titles and descriptions (you don’t need to copy them)

12 - Have a good GIG picture and upload pdf that explains every thing about your compny,team or services every thing briefly(about you all services and company or about particular GIG service)

13 - Have courtesy in your language with buyers

14 - Buyers are always right

15 - Initially you may ask buyers what price they are comfortable to pay in dealing

Follow these steps and after some days let me know if they work

Regards

MrA Developers

thanks for the tip, It gonna help a lot.

Archived