I am shocked after seeing this on fiverr

sandy_pro

I don’t know but I think some sellers are doing it on purpose so they can get more attention? I’ve been seeing that too and it’s annoying most especially if you’ve been checking buyers request often to send offers.

It’s really annoying why they don’t understand by doing this either they will be suspended or they will not going to get a job.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Isn’t Remove Request is actually “Request fiverr to remove this request”?

Or is it just “Remove from my buyer request”?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Thank for this. Hope they will take action soon.

They are really mad person doesn’t understand anything.

Agreed! Fiverr is an international marketplace. Moreover, the thing is, there are 7 billion people on the Globe, and everyone does not understand everything. What can you do about this? If administrator/staff make a way to solve this problem, there will be still a group of people who will not understand or misuse the new system and another group moaning about the first group. :rofl: It is a constant race. Let it go and find the best way to earn and enjoy the platform.

I am watching those forever that I do not care! I just ignore and feel proud that I am one of them who are not stupids like them. ☀️

I agree ignoring them is the best we can do.

But Fiverr can do something better.

If it takes a little strict action on such sellers and put some temporary restrictions that section will improve and become more productive.

If one see other is putting such and not getting any restrictions, the other seller not getting sales follows him too. It actually is not best experience, because sometimes they are very mis leading too.

It removes it only for you. It basically means “I’ve seen it, not interested, hide it” but there won’t be any report to Fiverr.

They should implement something like UpWork has. You can report it with a number of different reasons.

image.png.e5603a0ff36521f45a9168ed4d8f3553.png

It removes it only for you. It basically means “I’ve seen it, not interested, hide it” but there won’t be any report to Fiverr.

They should implement something like UpWork has. You can report it with a number of different reasons.

Yes i agree with you and if fiverr will take out some solution then there are chances to get more genuine request.

Archived