Connect 2 fiverr account with one payoneer card

holta_graphic

Hello My friends ,

I have a question to ask from you. my brother has 2 fiverr accounts. i need to know that can he link that with one payoneer account to withdrew money ? hope there is no issue with fiverr.

Thanks you !

i need to know that can he link that with one payoneer account to withdrew money ? hope there is no issue with fiverr.

Have you or your brother even taken the time to read the Terms of Service when you signed up on Fiverr? Did you think that Fiverr put the “I agree” checkbox just to put a checkmark on it without reading the actual terms?

Because you would have seen that having multiple accounts = permanent suspension and inability to ever associate the same payment providers on any other accounts:

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Archived