What are the best Sci-FI movies in 2017

rumeshfb

It’s a joke title, I was referring to something else.

Have you seen The Valerian? That’s a great Sci-Fi movie, followed by some of the latest Marvel movies. Star Wars?

The Valerian

Ohh funny.Thanks The “valerian” is great. I have watched all star wars movies. those are great

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/G/01/imdb/images/safari-favicon-517611381._CB514892156_.svgIMDb
MV5BNTkzNTQ0MzA3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzg4OTcyMjI@._V1_UY1200_CR69,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power (2017)

Directed by Bonni Cohen, Jon Shenk. With Al Gore, George W. Bush, John Kerry, Marco Krapels. A decade after An Inconvenient Truth (2006) brought climate change into the heart of popular culture comes the follow-up that shows just how close we are to...

Al Gore promised the world ten years ago that by now we would all be living by the beach and that the world would finally free of the scourge of polar bears eating all our PCB chemicals.

Just like all politicians, he lied.

That said, I’d love to see Hilary Clinton do something a bit cleverer with her time after losing the presidency than just sit writing bad books. She should take a leaf out of Al’s book and do something cinematic and controversial like ‘Fifty Shades of Orange’ or ‘An Inconvenient Hairpiece.’

She should take a leaf out of Al’s book and do something cinematic and controversial like ‘Fifty Shades of Orange’ or ‘An Inconvenient Hairpiece.

Now that is funny stuff. :rofl:

Al Gore promised the world ten years ago that by now we would all be living by the beach and that the world would finally free of the scourge of polar bears eating all our PCB chemicals.

Just like all politicians, he lied.

That said, I’d love to see Hilary Clinton do something a bit cleverer with her time after losing the presidency than just sit writing bad books. She should take a leaf out of Al’s book and do something cinematic and controversial like ‘Fifty Shades of Orange’ or ‘An Inconvenient Hairpiece.’

We have all the daily cinematic controversy we can stomach right now. I want to be bored again by politicians.

Archived