Demotion From level 2 to Level 1

asadkhalid88

ok understand please close this post got very useful suggestions

lets suppose i am doing a big one project with my team and code of client is all on github now client want to share his code to me he request me for my email i share email

Code can be shared online using various platforms like WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. There’s no need to send code via email when there are a multitude of other ways to share it.

You cannot request Fiverr to give you back your Level 2 badge, because it’s not how it works.

You broke the Terms of Service by sharing your email when you could have just asked your client to send the code using another method.

I think now would be a good time to familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service if you haven’t already, to avoid problems in the future.

P.S. Fiverr even shows a red warning when you try to type an email address in the message box or order page, and you bypassed their warning and still shared your email, without even asking Customer Support if you are allowed to for that particular order.

ok understand please close this post got very useful suggestions

he request me for my email i share email and get access to his mobile app code

Woofy is right. There are ways to share code without giving your email to anyone.

As someone who was earning so much you should have known that.

Do not keep creating the same ticket. You can get back your level probably if you stop violating the rules.

Archived