Reviews and Unique Buyers

vaughanbarr

I am new to Fiverr, I have just bought gigs from two sellers and I think this site is great! I have a question though. When I compare sellers, and there are so many for so many services, I try to look at the reviews. However for many sellers, they have repeat buyers, which is good. However, sometimes it seems like they have a few buyers multiple times which kind of “skews the data” when comparing the number of reviews.

Would it be possible to also include the number of unique buyers? It would be kind of like how a website can have a lot of visits or “hits”, but a much less number of unique visitors. This would help when comparing the number of reviews.

Just a suggestion from a New Fiverr user.

When I see sellers with repeat buyers, I think of it as a great thing. Especially when you can view the portfolio and see their samples. It is easy for a customer to walk away when the goods only cost $5. Getting them to come back time and time again is usually a sign of an awesome seller.

The names of the buyers also appear in the reviews so you can check them to see if they differ or if it’s the same person multiple times. I am not sure Fiverr would like to supply (or if I would like other people to know) the exact number of unique buyers per gig.

Archived