I need kind person

abrarjehan

Hello

How are you

i need a man who have much more orders in Queue and who give me some orders from his account in low budge if you have more orders pleas contact me i will be very glade to divide your work with me

THANKS Have a great day

Abrar Jehan

i need a man

What’s wrong with women? Why do you specifically require a man? :thinking:

and who give me some orders from his account in low budge if you have more orders pleas contact me i will be very glade to divide your work with me

Please don’t beg for sales, and don’t try to take other people’s orders with low budget, I don’t think there’s anyone interested. If sellers don’t cope with their queues, they’ll search themselves for people to help them.

i will be very glade to divide your work with me

You can’t divide other people’s work - they have to decide if they want to divide their work 🙂

i need a man

and who give me some orders from his account in low budge if you have more orders pleas contact me i will be very glade to divide your work with me

Please don’t beg for sales, and don’t try to take other people’s orders with low budget, I don’t think there’s anyone interested. If sellers don’t cope with their queues, they’ll search themselves for people to help them.

You can’t divide other people’s work - they have to decide if they want to divide their work 🙂

Why do you specifically require a man?

Dude, it’s 2017…you can’t judge people based on their s****l preference 🤨

Dude, it’s 2017…you can’t judge people based on their s****l preference 🤨

you can’t judge people based on their s****l preference 🤨

Definitely not judging, no need to twist my words 🤨

I’m just trying to understand, and as far as I remember, discrimination based on gender or location, etc, is not allowed on the forum - and that’s exactly what I felt from the OP, which I’m sorry but did not sound OK to me.

i need a man

LOL 😉

There are thousands of tips for sellers. Please refer them rather than begging for orders. 😏

LOL 😉

There are thousands of tips for sellers. Please refer them rather than begging for orders. 😏

I know what the guy is feeling, he is just desperate and no worries man sales will come very soon like have been telling myself:wink:

Guest phantompower

I know what the guy is feeling, he is just desperate and no worries man sales will come very soon like have been telling myself:wink:

@maryorwar

Let me go off topic. I have a question about your gig.

Your prices are

• 5$ for 15 min
  • 15$ for 30 min
  • 25$ for 50 min

First get rid of unlimited reversions… Now I am a person who does calculations before taking the next step… If I order the 5$ package for 15min then place another order for the same package, those will be 2 orders each for 15 minutes and I will have paid 10$ instead of your 15$ quote. If I keep doing this I will pay 20$ for 1 hour transcription with a delivery of 2 days instead of the quoted 3 days for 50 minutes.

The question is…How well had you planned for this gig?

@maryorwar

Your prices are

• 5$ for 15 min
  • 15$ for 30 min
  • 25$ for 50 min

First get rid of unlimited reversions… Now I am a person who does calculations before taking the next step… If I order the 5$ package for 15min then place another order for the same package, those will be 2 orders each for 15 minutes and I will have paid 10$ instead of your 15$ quote. If I keep doing this I will pay 20$ for 1 hour transcription with a delivery of 2 days instead of the quoted 3 days for 50 minutes.

Thanks for d heads up:thinking:

I’m just trying to understand, and as far as I remember, discrimination based on gender or location, etc, is not allowed on the forum - and that’s exactly what I felt from the OP, which I’m sorry but did not sound OK to me.

I have a feeling that ssj was just yanking your ⛓️

Bravo, @ssj1236, for your sense of humor. 😀

@abrarjehan, You are a level 1 seller with nearly 70 great reviews, which means you’ve sold way more than that. You obviously have what it takes to deliver good work.

When things are slow is an excellent time to search through buyer’s request for legitimate buyers and put together a good proposal for a bid.

You can also get rid of any gigs that are not selling and work on creating new gigs. You need to brainstorm and figure out what you enjoy doing and are good at, then take your time creating a gig for it.

Good luck to you.

@maryorwar

Your prices are

• 5$ for 15 min
  • 15$ for 30 min
  • 25$ for 50 min

👍nice. I do the same calculation

i need a man

Hahahaha wooooooo 😂

Definitely not judging, no need to twist my words

Sorry, if my concern sounded too authentic I was just messin with ya, didn’t mean anything serious by it.

Definitely not judging, no need to twist my words

Sorry, if my concern sounded too authentic I was just messin with ya, didn’t mean anything serious by it.

I’m shocked that you are both so limited, @ssj1236 and @woofy31. There may be alien forms of life that run small businesses and aren’t male or female but still need Fiverr. There could be a whole market out there for humans/others who jump on the bandwagon and cater to the 👽 demographic. Get with the program!

@maryorwar

Your prices are

• 5$ for 15 min
  • 15$ for 30 min
  • 25$ for 50 min

😄

I’m shocked that you are both so limited, @ssj1236 and @woofy31. There may be alien forms of life that run small businesses and aren’t male or female but still need Fiverr. There could be a whole market out there for humans/others who jump on the bandwagon and cater to the 👽 demographic. Get with the program!

I’m shocked that you are both so limited, @ssj1236 and @woofy31

If there truly are aliens and other forms of life, I’d rather be (or pretend to be) limited so that I can be shockingly surprised when they reveal themselves 😲

I don’t want to be like “meh, I knew you were there” when I meet them - I want to be shocked!

@maryorwar

Your prices are

• 5$ for 15 min
  • 15$ for 30 min
  • 25$ for 50 min

OK SIR THANK YOU

For good Decide

I have a feeling that ssj was just yanking your ⛓️

Bravo, @ssj1236, for your sense of humor. 😀

@abrarjehan, You are a level 1 seller with nearly 70 great reviews, which means you’ve sold way more than that. You obviously have what it takes to deliver good work.

When things are slow is an excellent time to search through buyer’s request for legitimate buyers and put together a good proposal for a bid.

You can also get rid of any gigs that are not selling and work on creating new gigs. You need to brainstorm and figure out what you enjoy doing and are good at, then take your time creating a gig for it.

Good luck to you.

Thank You

for such a good idea

i need a man

Thanks for asking me

Dear sir many people have orderd me

Archived