How many sale you gain in September?

ariyanusman1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that’s amazing, but i have like 5 to 6, to get more reviews sometimes , i do the order in half , so from 1 buyer i get 2 reviews , would this count in bad way ?

yes, sometimes, Fiverr count it bad, but, it is few chances… according to new updates, taking a big order bast than convert it into pieces.

In case, your client wants to order you 200$+ then, it is best to turn in the small order, but not many.

Guest lakshya29lucky

yes, sometimes, Fiverr count it bad, but, it is few chances… according to new updates, taking a big order bast than convert it into pieces.

In case, your client wants to order you 200$+ then, it is best to turn in the small order, but not many.

also want to ask , although i dont know if you are the correct person to answer it , but what should i do when the buyers wont complete the order , even after the get satisfy, even after telling them to complete the order,some wont do it , and it will be automatically be completed

Only send them two-time, please, complete your order, on time when in live work, description, if nothing happens then try into an inbox,

I have 95+ completed other without reviews… What reason behind it? Right! Some clients get work from other big companies and then provide to us, and they do not want to mention his/her, name into Fiverr, by giving us reviews.

Second nature clients: They have their own business, so, they forget it,

Third and last, clients, they do not forget to provide us reviews, just ignore us,

I just found this quote:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. Colin Powell

Nice quote, but seems somewhat irrelevant to what he was saying. He wasn’t complaining about low sales, just stating that it was about the same as last year.

Save that for the people who are desperate to “MAKE SALES FAST!!!” 😉

Sure dear, I just going to save it into my lapi. Hope so; I will post it in future 😛

Um…okay.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Calling people "Dear"

Using "Dear" in place of someone's name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication ? GOOD USES: * "Dear seller" * "Dear buyer" * "Dear NAME" (example: Dear Bob) * "Dear USERNAME" (example: Dear...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 647 ❤

Nice quote, but seems somewhat irrelevant to what he was saying. He wasn’t complaining about low sales, just stating that it was about the same as last year.

Save that for the people who are desperate to “MAKE SALES FAST!!!” 😉

Yes, that was my point. Great quote nonetheless!

I have Fiverr app but my sale going down. any tip?

First open your, " MY GiG" tab, then, check you are all gig status of last 30 days. If you will find, your gig, views, impression as well as click near to dead, then, Edit it, and make it more attractive, find your mistake in the description, or try to explain each thing, which you will do in order.

I have Fiverr app but my sale going down. any tip?

Archived