How many sale you gain in September?

ariyanusman1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for thinking with me, but I’m already using it! But sometimes a message comes late in the night because of the time differents. But I’m trying to reply as fast as I can! 😊

your and my issue same, I also have time difference, I sleep at 3 am, but, some clients start inboxing me 5 am to 6 am, So, I tried to reply, them in moring 9 or 10 am… 😊

When my sales are slower, I always send messages to potential clients who otherwise just vanished on me (they send the message, we talk, and then… nothing.), or I send messages to old clients asking if they need more work done. I do try to do the Buyers Requests at times too, but can never find one that matches my price tag.

Going to a few other sites and attempting to get work there as well is great as well, as I don’t want to put all my eggs in one big Fiverr basket.

Hey I’ve been trying other sites too, but no luck. Did you find any that worked?

My current response time: 1 hours

Response Rate 100 %

Positive Rating 100%

Orders Completed 100 %

Delivered on Time 100 %

September for me is bad :frowning_face:

Don’t be sad dear 😦 if sep. Bad for you then next month will be best. Moreover, second thing, try to send the custom offer to your old buyers. Moreover, check, your gig analytics, edit those gigs, which unable to get views, clicks from last 30 days, hope so, it will work for you

Don’t be sad dear 😦 if sep. Bad for you then next month will be best. Moreover, second thing, try to send the custom offer to your old buyers. Moreover, check, your gig analytics, edit those gigs, which unable to get views, clicks from last 30 days, hope so, it will work for you

Ok, Thanks! I will try to work hard!

This September is very busy!

My response was always 2 hours. However, 3 weeks ago I respond after 8 hours and my avg. Response time dropped to 4 hour and Response Rate to 67%. No matter what I do it wont come up :). Recently my response was under a minute, but nothing! 😅

Now, it will take time to change from 67 to 99%, as you know Fiverr, monitor your response rate from last 30 days, So, next month is your, reply, within a few mints, you will get success

Ok, Thanks! I will try to work hard!

welcome dear 🙂 best of luck…

Guest lakshya29lucky

response time is always 1 hr and i just gained 25 orders this month , i am glad that i reached that far this month , trust me if you satisfy your customer and give them a little bit extra , they would surely tip you and will order again from you , highest tip i got this month , 60$ tip

response time is always 1 hr and i just gained 25 orders this month , i am glad that i reached that far this month , trust me if you satisfy your customer and give them a little bit extra , they would surely tip you and will order again from you , highest tip i got this month , 60$ tip

I agree with you, Give some extra or make things more creative, can make clients as the long-term buyer, till now, I have more than 20 customers who provide me orders on a weekly basis.

Guest lakshya29lucky

I agree with you, Give some extra or make things more creative, can make clients as the long-term buyer, till now, I have more than 20 customers who provide me orders on a weekly basis.

that’s amazing, but i have like 5 to 6, to get more reviews sometimes , i do the order in half , so from 1 buyer i get 2 reviews , would this count in bad way ?

Archived