160+ reviews. Still stuck on getting orders

sk_moni

HI guys,
This is sk_moni. I am a level two seller with 160+ positive reviews.
But still I’m stuck on getting orders. I don’t know why it’s happening.
I’m loosing my hope and faith on my now.
Can anybody tell me that keeps my gigs on the top and give me orders.
Or anybody have any idea???

Thanks

Actually I have 6 gigs. Which one should I attach??

If there is one gig in particular you want to highlight, you might think about doing a video for it on the main page. Showing how the gig works, or showing one that you’ve finished. You could use captions or evn have one of us lovely Fiverr VO folks narrate it for you 🙂 But in terms of SEO words, your gigs all look good. There are a couple of grammatical mistakes, but I don’t think that affects conversions at all. Hope that helps!

Best,

Lauren

That’s fine! Quick tip: if you want someone’s profile, all you need to do is type fiverr.com/Username into the address bar.

Ah I see @somaginer1996 Thanks for that tip.

Can you tell me how to jump up my gig impressions? my gig impressions getting low day by day.

Do you have any tips for that.

Also the order getting very low basis. I got 5 order from last month

Ah I see @somaginer1996 Thanks for that tip.

Can you tell me how to jump up my gig impressions? my gig impressions getting low day by day.

Do you have any tips for that.

Also the order getting very low basis. I got 5 order from last month

I’d be the wrong person to ask, as I’m only a rather casual part-time Fiverr seller who ends up having to turn down orders for school 😂

If there is one gig in particular you want to highlight, you might think about doing a video for it on the main page. Showing how the gig works, or showing one that you’ve finished. You could use captions or evn have one of us lovely Fiverr VO folks narrate it for you 🙂 But in terms of SEO words, your gigs all look good. There are a couple of grammatical mistakes, but I don’t think that affects conversions at all. Hope that helps!

Best,

Lauren

Thanks a lot for you helpful tips @lngoode

I’ll keep it in my mind

Guest excelassist

There should be a lot of task for wordpress expert, as its gaining popularity day by day. I have a friend who couldnt even sleep 😂 i believe you will get more order soon

Archived