*help* fast please!

hushed

I will keep in touch with my customer. I can message him. I got to manage sales, then I click the order and click deliver work. It opens up and I type my message and attach my 2 files. I click Deliver Work at the bottom when the files are uploaded. Then it takes me to a video where it says you reached the fiverr 404 page. And yeah thats about it! I need help!

I will keep in touch with my customer. I can message him. I got to manage sales, then I click the order and click deliver work. It opens up and I type my message and attach my 2 files. I click Deliver Work at the bottom when the files are uploaded. Then it takes me to a video where it says you reached the fiverr 404 page. And yeah thats about it! I need help!

Archived