How to improved response rate

sumon9999

The only way to improve your response rate is to respond to all messages in less than 24 hours.

If you fail to respond even to a single message within 24 hours, your response rate decreases.

If, however, you make sure that doesn’t happen again, after 30 days your response rate will be reset (of course, until you fail to respond to another message within 24 hours again)

NOTE: if you are confident you’ve responded to each and every message within 24 hours at all times, then it might be a glitch, in which case you’ll have to contact Customer Support to refresh your response rate.

The only way to improve your response rate is to respond to all messages in less than 24 hours.

If you fail to respond even to a single message within 24 hours, your response rate decreases.

If, however, you make sure that doesn’t happen again, after 30 days your response rate will be reset (of course, until you fail to respond to another message within 24 hours again)

NOTE: if you are confident you’ve responded to each and every message within 24 hours at all times, then it might be a glitch, in which case you’ll have to contact Customer Support to refresh your response rate.

Thank you

Woofy31

I will try my best

Guest zareklamy

It’s simple. Just reply to all messages from customers as fast as you can, even short words like “Thank you, Alright”. If you going sleep, keep notflications on your Fiverr mobile app and don’t forget to turn wi-fi on.

Regards.

It’s simple. Just reply to all messages from customers as fast as you can, even short words like “Thank you, Alright”. If you going sleep, keep notflications on your Fiverr mobile app and don’t forget to turn wi-fi on.

Regards.

If you going sleep, keep notflications on your Fiverr mobile app and don’t forget to turn wi-fi on.

So that you can’t sleep either? 😏 I’m sorry, but that’s not a healthy nor productive life.

Archived