I have made 5 gigs from last month (no orders help!) :(

smartanas39

Hey and welcome to Fiverr!

I’d say promote your gigs as much as you can, send as many offers as you can every day until you get at least one order. I’ve taken a look at your gigs and they seem pretty well made, so now you have to focus on marketing. I hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply! What is the best time for sending requests?

Keep tracking the Buyer Requests section, it can get updated at any time. Avoid using the same pitch (copy paste) for the every request. Be to the point in the statement.
The other thing is the social promotion of your gigs to the relevant groups and pages. Fir the better promotion dont just go to the group and post your gigs there, join the group, be a participating member over there in a few days and the let the people know how can you help them in the areas you are providing your services here.
Hope it helps. Let me know if anything is not clear.

Send buyer request daily

Send buyer request daily

Sometimes BR won’t help, because thousands of sellers use BR to attract clients. There are tips and tricks to use BR in effective way. Please search forum for more details. @smartanas39 I looked at your profile. You should optimize you profile. Add more skills. Link your social media accounts to fiverr profile and promote your gigs to your target audience. 😃 Refer Tips for seller category.

Send buyer request daily

Sometimes BR won’t help, because thousands of sellers use BR to attract clients. There are tips and tricks to use BR in effective way. Please search forum for more details. @smartanas39 I looked at your profile. You should optimize you profile. Add more skills. Link your social media accounts to fiverr profile and promote your gigs to your target audience. 😃

Listen, Follow & gain 😉
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 26: How to Make Your First Sale

Tips & tricks for making your first sale and keep them coming in. This week, hosts Redd (http://www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks) and Adam (http://www.fiverr.com/twistedweb123) are joined by David (https://www.fiverr.com/david388) to address some...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 213 ❤

Send buyer request daily

Sometimes BR won’t help, because thousands of sellers use BR to attract clients. There are tips and tricks to use BR in effective way. Please search forum for more details. @smartanas39 I looked at your profile. You should optimize you profile. Add more skills. Link your social media accounts to fiverr profile and promote your gigs to your target audience. 😃 Refer Tips for seller category.

@andrea_kizinger thanks for your suggestion. I want to know something which social media is fruitful to share ones gig?

Send buyer request daily

linking social media accounts to fiverr profile is helpful.

Archived