I saw a Seller having TRS Crown photo on his profile to attract the Buyers but he is actually Level 1 Seller

razanoor

I saw a Seller having TRS Crown photo on his profile to attract the Buyers but he is actually Level 1 Seller. There should be restriction on Profile photo as In this way some innocent Buyers can go towards those Sellers who have TRS crown profile photo by thinking that they are actual. 🃏

@offlinehelpers Hahaha but al least I am not cheating with Buyers…

Thumbs up from Joker 🃏

but al least I am not cheating with Buyers…

Did you read my post? Because accusing a seller of cheating without knowing the whole story/context can be troublesome for you. Again:

That seller could have been a TRS once, in the past, and may have been demoted to Level 1, and there’s a chance he/she didn’t have time to update their photo 😉

So don’t jump to conclusions so fast.

but al least I am not cheating with Buyers…

Did you read my post? Because accusing a seller of cheating without knowing the whole story/context can be troublesome for you. Again:

That seller could have been a TRS once, in the past, and may have been demoted to Level 1, and there’s a chance he/she didn’t have time to update their photo 😉

So don’t jump to conclusions so fast.

Boss I am not mentioning anyone here 🙂 So just chill man

Eh, I don’t know. Most buyers are probably at least smart enough to know that someone with twelve reviews isn’t really a top-rated seller. They might not understand the levels system at all and just think it’s an exaggerated figure of speech.

I’m not a buyer, but I assume that reviews are as important, if not more, than any type of levels/titles.

Archived