I have 7 gigs. But i don’t find enough buyer request.How can I increase the number of buyer request?

thushananjula

There’s no way to get more orders “easy.”

Honestly, I don’t get why everyone is so set on increasing the amount of buyers requests. First see if you can actually get the job for the ones that are available before demanding that more come up. Just because you have more BR doesn’t mean you’ll have a higher chance of getting a job if you aren’t actively working for it.

Honestly, I don’t get why everyone is so set on increasing the amount of buyers requests. First see if you can actually get the job for the ones that are available before demanding that more come up. Just because you have more BR doesn’t mean you’ll have a higher chance of getting a job if you aren’t actively working for it.

Thank You very much !

I think the most important thing to focus on is that your current customers are satisfied. It’s way harder to attract new business, so why not focus on your existing clients, follow up with them and see if they need any other services from you. As you build your reputation, you will be able to attract more clients, and your buyer requests should grow. Don’t simply just focus on increasing your buyer requests for the sake of increasing buyer requests. Focus on the deliverable, and the rest will follow.

I think the most important thing to focus on is that your current customers are satisfied. It’s way harder to attract new business, so why not focus on your existing clients, follow up with them and see if they need any other services from you. As you build your reputation, you will be able to attract more clients, and your buyer requests should grow. Don’t simply just focus on increasing your buyer requests for the sake of increasing buyer requests. Focus on the deliverable, and the rest will follow.

Thank for tips. Thank you very much !

• 1 month later...

Hello thushananjula,
No easy way, I think. Get in touch with forum, keep offering in BR. Share gigs in social media.
I am also a new seller and not getting many buyers request. 2/3 per day. I had 7 gigs, I paused 3 of them because they were in different categories. Now I have only 4 active gigs. While I had 7, I found sellers request in BR section. Now there is no seller’s request but getting less BR. Hope it will increase soon.

How is one supposed to “get the jobs for the ones that area available”? Besides social marketing, the Buyers Request page is a fantastic way to “get the jobs for the ones that are available”. And I also think that he most certainly will have a higher chance of getting a job if he’s submitting buyers requests. He’s working for it by submitting offers to buyers, hopefully among other tactics being employed.

I have checked your profile thushananjula. You have got only one review and that is 4.4. Make sure you provide good service and get 5 start reviews. And once you become Level 1 seller then you will also find more buyer’s requests in the buyers request page.

I have checked your profile thushananjula. You have got only one review and that is 4.4. Make sure you provide good service and get 5 start reviews. And once you become Level 1 seller then you will also find more buyer’s requests in the buyers request page.

Now, I have 4.4 and 5 reviews .

Archived