How can I send money from paypal to payoneer?

saywow95

Hi, before discovering that it is possible to transfer money directly from fiverr to Payoneer, I had transferred some money from Fiverr to my Paypal account, and now after ordering my Payoneer card & trying to add my US PAYONEER BANK, it got rejected, I contacted paypal support & they told that it’s not possible to add Payoneer bank account to paypal because it’s a anonymous bank or something like that since ~2014, so my question is, is there any way to transfer my money from Paypal to Payoneer? can I for example transfer the money from paypal to fiverr & then transfer it to my Payoneer card? Thank you !

It is best if you can spend the money from paypal without transferring it. Is that possible for you. Do you have a debit card for your paypal account?

Thank you for your answer, all what I have is my Payoneer card, I was able to connect it (the card & not the bank account) to my Paypal account, but since it is Mastercard it isn’t possible to transfer money to it, and I want to withdraw the money that’s why I want to transfer it,

Thank you for your answer, all what I have is my Payoneer card, I was able to connect it (the card & not the bank account) to my Paypal account, but since it is Mastercard it isn’t possible to transfer money to it, and I want to withdraw the money that’s why I want to transfer it,

You should perhaps be asking that question to PayPal and Payoneer, they’re your best source of info for this issue 🙂

Archived