Forum (PM) to Conduct Official 5r Business?

gina_riley2

Does anyone here use the forum “PM” (Private Message) to conduct business transactions?

I’m curious because I find it to be quite handy. I can call any seller and ask them questions without affecting their response rates — especially if it’s 3 a.m. in their time zone.

When working on a laird project, I can hook up several sellers to mingle – & I don’t have to be the middleman. In my case, I don’t screw around with sellers – when I ask a question, it’s because I have every intention of buying.

Just wondering.

From what I can tell you need to be an active member of the Forum to send messages to other forum users.

So I don’t see many buyers doing it.

I’ve sent PM to sellers who have never been on the forum. They get an email when I send them a PM and they can either come here or respond back to me via email.

Does anyone here use the forum “PM” (Private Message) to conduct business transactions?

I’m curious because I find it to be quite handy. I can call any seller and ask them questions without affecting their response rates — especially if it’s 3 a.m. in their time zone.

When working on a laird project, I can hook up several sellers to mingle – & I don’t have to be the middleman. In my case, I don’t screw around with sellers – when I ask a question, it’s because I have every intention of buying.

Just wondering.

can call any seller and ask them questions without affecting their response rates

After the first contact/response the response rate doesn’t come into play anymore!

I’ve used the private messaging in the forum!

Archived