Football, Football, Football, Football, Football (Soccer)

eoinfinnegan

Lol, at least you support your local team - I support Chelsea despite never having lived in London.

It’s more like I wasted my money for a three-match ticket. There are a lot of Chelsea supporters in my city, and they have never actually been in London, some of them even don’t have a clue* what is London.

*just joking

It’s more like I wasted my money for a three-match ticket. There are a lot of Chelsea supporters in my city, and they have never actually been in London, some of them even don’t have a clue* what is London.

*just joking

Well, I have been to London and been to a few games there.

Anyway, got to go finish an order before watching them destroy Arsenal in an hour

Well, I have been to London and been to a few games there.

Anyway, got to go finish an order before watching them destroy Arsenal in an hour

Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot, was watching the cricket - India made an amazing comeback, 281/7. Aussies won’t have it easy. Now off to Chelsea vs Arsenal. Want Chelsea to win as I never liked Wenger.

Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot, was watching the cricket - India made an amazing comeback, 281/7. Aussies won’t have it easy. Now off to Chelsea vs Arsenal. Want Chelsea to win as I never liked Wenger.

Told you, it’s easy to make a comeback in cricket.

@eoinfinnegan, Aresenal are going to play with Crvena Zvezda in Belgrade, I was planning to watch the game (not a fan of Aresenal), but it might be an interesting game to watch.

I would like to go in London for the NBA Global Game, but UK and Ireland are the only European countries that require a visa for us, they have strict visa policies and it’s a gamble if I book hotel, tickets, plane and I don’t get a visa. 😦

@eoinfinnegan, Aresenal are going to play with Crvena Zvezda in Belgrade, I was planning to watch the game (not a fan of Aresenal), but it might be an interesting game to watch.

I would like to go in London for the NBA Global Game, but UK and Ireland are the only European countries that require a visa for us, they have strict visa policies and it’s a gamble if I book hotel, tickets, plane and I don’t get a visa. 😦

LOL…and I thought I was the cricket expert 😂

LOL…and I thought I was the cricket expert 😂

I mean if the game lasts for hours, there is a lot of “place” for the team to crack, and lose their momentum. I am so called expert for everything, or at least after a few beers.

Chelsea were really bad Eoin, no creativity, no inspiration. They miss the old Hazard.

Yeah, they really were.

Willian and Pedro were not really in it today and I can’t help feel that Conte’s approach of screaming from the sidelines helps with anyone’s creativity tbh. Everyone seems so worried about position that they don’t take chances or do anything extraordinary. Hazard doesn’t seem to listen to Conte as much, or has license not to, and when he is in the team it rubs off on the others.

Archived