How are you guys doing

zeeshan_tirmizi

That sounds great!!!

Some requests came today, so hopefully they’ll be more to choose from. But all of them are going to be taken soon. 🙂 @zeeshan_tirmizi

That’s weird, I can see buyer requests even from three or so days ago. Maybe try to broaden your specialization a little bit? Although I don’t like that there is no indication that a request is already taken by someone, which annoys me a little bit. @writer_kate

Some requests came today, so hopefully they’ll be more to choose from. But all of them are going to be taken soon. 🙂 @zeeshan_tirmizi

That’s weird, I can see buyer requests even from three or so days ago. Maybe try to broaden your specialization a little bit? Although I don’t like that there is no indication that a request is already taken by someone, which annoys me a little bit. @writer_kate

When I see buyer requests, they are not always in my specialized area, proofreading & editing. However, there are a variety of offers. Everything from the buyer wants you to make calls to 198 entities to seek accurate information about them, to writing gigs. Many want the 🌛

Archived