Getting My First Order - HELP!

prohelper27

My Fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/prohelper27

I have made 4 separate gigs, all selling essentially the same thing, which is rewriting articles. I am hoping this will help get a little more exposure.

I would like to offer some free gigs in exchange for testimonials/feedback to help get sales rolling in. However, I am not sure how to go about that. Help please?

Also, if you would please check out my Gigs and let me know what you think. Are there things I could do to improve them or are they okay as is?

Hey @prohelper27

So you returned to fiverr after 2 years and finding it difficult to get sales in new interface?

Here are a few thoughts after reviewing your gigs and your profile:

• Please write more description in your gigs. They are very small! My average description is 400 words long!
  • Share your gigs to your Twitter followers and social media friends - worked for me!
  • Write more about you in your profile description!
  • Use better images with less wordings

Hope these tips help you!

Hey @prohelper27

So you returned to fiverr after 2 years and finding it difficult to get sales in new interface?

• Please write more description in your gigs. They are very small! My average description is 400 words long!
  • Share your gigs to your Twitter followers and social media friends - worked for me!

Yes, exactly. I left for a while and deleted all my old Gigs. Now I am looking to start selling on Fiverr again.

Hmm… I thought a smaller description would be better as it is less to read, straight-forward. Maybe I am wrong. I am really not sure what else to add though, as I feel like everything that buyers need to know is there.

What makes a good image to use? I have been using pixabay for free images, and then adding the words to make it my own and provide more information without having to read my description.

Hey @prohelper27

Do you happen to know anything about offering free gigs in exchange for feedback to help get me started?

Archived