Age of reviews?

magicwine

Hello,

I’m looking for a designer for my new website - initially a logo and header design.

I’ve noticed some designers - all their reviews are 6-12 months old or older.

Is the review process automated where the customer receives a request to review after project completion?

May I presume that designers with older reviews are most likely not active or have moved away from fiverr? How do I search by review or activity recency?

Thanks. Bob

What are you searching for to find the gigs? Logo design? Header design? Like myself, I design logos but do not post that as a gig. Logo design takes too long to do and frankly tough to do for $5 (sellers get $4 per gig). So maybe search for other design gigs you like and inquiry the designer about what they would charge for a logo design. You can purchase larger quantity of a gig to make up the design cost for the designer. Speaking for myself and other graphic designers, it takes work and creativity to design, to design well. Please don’t expect a decent logo for $5. Good luck in your search!

As @bachas85 said, you should look at “Recent delivery” graph of the designer. If he/she is inactive then the graph would be a blank.

(To see the graph, you must go to the profile page of designer. That is "fiverr.com/xyz where xyz is his username)

Sometimes reviews cannot tell if the designer is active or not, because most of buyers don’t leave review.

Archived