How i get Fiverr choice feature in my gig

anickkiller76

Thanks for your answer if u need any design service please inbox me

Well, that wasn’t the direction I was expecting this thread to go in.

Also, the always-relevant:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Calling people "Dear"

Using "Dear" in place of someone's name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication ? GOOD USES: * "Dear seller" * "Dear buyer" * "Dear NAME" (example: Dear Bob) * "Dear USERNAME" (example: Dear...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 647 ❤

Guest offlinehelpers

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Using "Dear" in place of someone's name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication ? GOOD USES: * "Dear seller" * "Dear buyer" * "Dear NAME" (example: Dear Bob) * "Dear USERNAME" (example: Dear...

LOL! :rofl:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Calling people "Dear"

sorry 😎

and thanks again for ur advice

• 2 years later...

Thanks for ur reply but i want to get fiverr choice feature in my gig if u know any way please send me ur opinion , i am a experienced logo design provider

Well I noticed I was given Fiverr’s Choice Badge today.

Well I did nothing special only that I always strive to have each of my clients maximally satisfied with my business plan writing services. Try to be the best in your field and I am sure you will be given soon too. Due to exams and professional training, I increased my delivery for all my gigs to 29 days and yet I was still given. So I thing delivery quality matters a lot more than speed. This is just my observation. I could be wrong too because I see most TRS deliver very quickly although I am not a TRS yet. I only qualified for nomination this month and I am hopeful to set a record on Fiverr. Remember me in your prayers everyone. I love Fiverr always.

Archived