Shopping page for buyer has to include links for each purchased gig and also to do more gigs w icon

kfr45s

I’m still wandering in the woods on my shopping page - trying to find my way back to the trail I left behind with the gigs purchased. Keeping up with communications, doing more gigs with same seller is too difficult - time consuming - It’s not worth the stress and wasted time. Until I can feel like I can manage my purchases - on shopping page - I’m feeling vulnerable - that sellers can say delivered and I can’t go back to check it out quickly… with so many pending my review - with no way to click to see the delivery on shoppers page - it’s no way to be spending/wasting time. Regretting having to set up shop elsewhere to work efficient to keep projects on schedule. Please fix this problem… ASAP - I don’t like other sites - v 1 was perfect to manage my projects and communications. Serious problem with 2nd version that it’s now unbearable.

kfr45s said: I'm still wandering in the woods on my shopping page - trying to find my way back to the trail I left behind with the gigs purchased. Keeping up with communications, doing more gigs with same seller is too difficult - time consuming - It's not worth the stress and wasted time. Until I can feel like I can manage my purchases - on shopping page - I'm feeling vulnerable - that sellers can say delivered and I can't go back to check it out quickly... with so many pending my review - with no way to click to see the delivery on shoppers page - it's no way to be spending/wasting time. Regretting having to set up shop elsewhere to work efficient to keep projects on schedule. Please fix this problem... ASAP - I don't like other sites - v 1 was perfect to manage my projects and communications. Serious problem with 2nd version that it's now unbearable.

Archived