POLL: POLL: POLL - How long may be needed to reply to messages in "Available Now" feature

sultanraji

poll  

264 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an order for available now feature, i talked with the buyer a lot. after 2 days that buyer send me a message and i couldnt reply within 5 minutes, i have been blocked from available now feature.

That was so frustrating, as its a beta version, so i am hoping many changes on the official version

Bad experience, a lot of complain.
1. 5minute
2. 5 orders
3. No option to turn off from mobile

I Got blocked today from Available Now. I was just writing a long message to answer all the questions to a client because hes message was too big. I think that 5 mins is very short to response. Fiverr should give us at least 15 to 20 mins for response so we write a strong proposal for buyers. Now I have to wait until next month for using available now. 😐

Greetings Friends, I want to debate on the “I am available now” feature that is added to Fiverr. For me, I see it as something not really necessary because already once you log in on Fiverr the green icon will appear near your profile picture, which simply shows that you are online.

Again, the 5minutes setup for responding to a buyer is not enough for a seller. If Fiverr can extend the time to 15minutes, I think it will help those who like to switch to “I AM AVAILABLE NOW” feature.
Thanks and let’s help Fiverr grow.

Hi ,fiverr’s

One of the issues that came across to me in the new “available now” feature Is when you turn it on and you are available now for messages, regularly you don’t seat near your computer to wait for messages so that means that you totally depend on you push notification on your cellphone this situation causes a problem because the cellular networks isn’t stable and you always experience delays between the actual time that the message sent and when you are getting the push notification on you cellular phone (not just with Fiverr) I think Fiverr should consider that also in the 5 minuets time limit

Avri

Hi ,fiverr’s

One of the issues that came across to me in the new “available now” feature Is when you turn it on and you are available now for messages, regularly you don’t seat near your computer to wait for messages so that means that you totally depend on you push notification on your cellphone this situation causes a problem because the cellular networks isn’t stable and you always experience delays between the actual time that the message sent and when you are getting the push notification on you cellular phone (not just with Fiverr) I think Fiverr should consider that also in the 5 minuets time limit

Avri

Regularly you don’t seat near your computer to wait for messages

I think that the whole point of Available Now is that you are at your computer ready to answer immediately and not wait for notifications.

I am at my computer for hours each day.

Regularly you don’t seat near your computer to wait for messages

I think that the whole point of Available Now is that you are at your computer ready to answer immediately and not wait for notifications.

I am at my computer for hours each day.

Generally That rights! But even on their “available now” video explainer they tell you to turn on you push notifications in your cellular phone in order to get you messages on-line you can’t be attached to your computer every second on your work day ( even just for stop do drink water ).

Today the cellular phone in a very important tools in the business world .

Generally That rights! But even on their “available now” video explainer they tell you to turn on you push notifications in your cellular phone in order to get you messages on-line you can’t be attached to your computer every second on your work day ( even just for stop do drink water ).

Today the cellular phone in a very important tools in the business world .

My cell phone notifications are too unreliable to depend on.

I wouldn’t expect to be able to use that to tell me when I get a message if I am supposed to answer within five minutes.

My cell phone notifications are too unreliable to depend on.

I wouldn’t expect to be able to use that to tell me when I get a message if I am supposed to answer within five minutes.

That is right! and because of that(and more) I think 10 minuets is more appropriate for available now feature

If it’s available now it’s need to be in a sec if you say so and not now available now in 5 minuets also

I’m talking about reasonable time to answer to customers full and pro answers after reviewing the customer questions and not just saying hi. Available now after couple of commercial break

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t responded within 2 minutes to my client after i activated “AVAILABLE NOW” feature, it seems i have responded after 4 minutes.

What is the effect of this act. According to the Fiverr notification i will be penalized but not specified how.

Looking forward to here from other sellers.

Regards,
Dawalagiri

• 2 weeks later...

The ‘available now’ button is not available for everyone.
It’s in processing session now
But i have got this button, but it is not so helpful.
Sometimes I on this button but when my client message me , i forgot the button is open and failed several times to reply in 5 min.
Actually it is not possible to reply in 5 minutes because sometimes some client give some details task and it is necessary to check the every task carefully , and this checking take more than 5 minutes

The ‘available now’ button is not available for everyone.

It’s in processing session now

But i have got this button, but it is not so helpful.

Sometimes I on this button but when my client message me , i forgot the button is open and failed several times to reply in 5 min.

Actually it is not possible to reply in 5 minutes because sometimes some client give some details task and it is necessary to check the every task carefully , and this checking take more than 5 minutes

there is huge issue in reply timing - The most important thing - When you will busy in any client work - you do forget to reply always and it’s gone blocked every time 🙂

there is huge issue in reply timing - The most important thing - When you will busy in any client work - you do forget to reply always and it’s gone blocked every time 🙂

Yes i heard this from many people. i think fiverr should increase the reply time more then 5 minutes.

or the buyer should receive the notification that the seller has opened the request while you are reading the instructions.

On 11/4/2017 at 9:43 AM, r1codingmaster said:

You can reply them ‘Please hold on while I review your project.’ or something like that…

• 1 month later...

Archived