One big fiverr flaw! I received a negative review for a canceled order, just for fiverr's fault!

netart

A regular but newbi client, who does not know much of the internet and fiverr ordered 4gigs for something that needed 6 procedures (I take 1 gig per one procedure) She bought the 2 more gigs but because of a fiverr error the order did not appeard. I finish the project and I was waiting the two more gigs from fiver. On the next day when I loged in to fiverr the order was canceled by the client with the purpose to try again and to buy the 6 gigs.

Gues what, she can’t, fiverr took her money for the first two gigs and now for the six gigs, but did not upload the order to my account.

This is one big fiverr flaw that is costing my profile a 2% rating drop, now from 100% positive to 98%

Being a second level seller they promised ninja support, but in the last 3 days zero support.

It is difficult enough to work for 5$, so we, the sellers, woul really appreciate a real support with openminded-understanding professionals.

Yesterday I had a buyer who wanted to buy an 8 extra gigs to cover the cost of the extra total run time of the animation but the Fiverr system only allowed them to purchase 4 extra gigs. They only paid for the 4 gigs and then cancelled when I requested they pay for the additional gigs as a separate order. Why does Fiverr only allow 4 extra gigs per order if they are trying with V2 to move beyond the $5 sales model?

Contact your buyer and ask if he or she is ok with removing the negatives. If they agree, contact Support with a screenshot and ask that they remove the negatives for you.

Unfortunately, many buyers don’t realize that canceling an order will penalize the seller but when they understand, they are more than happy to help in order to get it removed.

Archived