Unresponsive buyers

Guest philos

Guest philos

I have a lot of buyers that order and don’t submit their information and I have to contact them to remind them before the time allotted expires to avoid being late. I’ve got one now that’s about to expire in about 3 hours and I don’t have their information to work from. Anyone else have this problem and what are your solutions? Thanks.

You know what I do most of the time? I will deliver a message when the time nears saying that they need to send their information in order for you to do the work. If they see your delivery within three days, they will let you know the info and you can get it done for them later on. It is allowed. 🙂 Because sometimes they hardly check fiverr. If they don’t check after 3 days of delivery, your order will be marked complete but you can still do them work. If they don’t come back to check at all then it is their mistake 😛

Guest marsch001

If you need information to do the work, you should set up your gig that it’s not activated until they give you that information. If nothing else, then it really is their own fault for not looking carefully and following the instructions. I’ve never bought anything on Fiverr so I don’t know, but I would like to think that if you have filled out the instructions, it is pointed out to the seller that they need to read and follow them.

If you send something to just deliver the order (or write something, which might be easiest), even if you say that you will still deliver the order once they have sent you the information, you are risking a bad review.

Reply to @jasveena: Yeah, and based on what customer service just told me “delivering” work in an effort to avoid cancelation, due to lack of communication or information on behalf of the buyer isn’t allowed. If you do so, they will close down your account, so heads up! See attached photo from CS:

Edit: This is actually really confusing because that’s all I heard here on the forum from Level’d and Top Sellers, but CS told me directly it’s not allowed.

Archived