Buyer asks to give an account log in information, I decline and he rated as bad service

minale

I have a buyer ordering me to set up an account on Places for business. In the instruction, he did not say that I need to give him the log in account so I followed every guideline and set up an account. Later, he asked me to give him the account. I declined with the reason that Fiverr do not allow to exchange email address and other account information, he rated me as bad service and claimed that I declined to try to get more money. What should I do? Please help me, I just join this website and this thing happened to me. I appreciate your help.

Once I paid a guy to build me a house. He did a good job, I guess, but I can’t tell for sure. See, I forgot to tell him specifically that I needed the key for the door so I could get inside and actually use it. Oh, well. You win some – you lose some. My bad. Lesson learned.

Then again, sometimes common sense could just come into play. Like if a customer pays you to build an account FOR THEM, then they might actually have a good reason to believe that they will also be getting the basic information they need to be able to use what they paid for.

Archived