Buyer didn't give any speficications

greghutt

hmmmmmmmm Really? Why

What do you mean, why?

I’m a freelancer. I have a buyer who follows me around on Amazon, downloads my series of short stories & novella, then returns it for a full refund. It’s annoying. I wish I could block this scam buyer but I can’t.

You think the customer is right to download, read then return?

It costs me hundreds to write, edit, proofread, format, design cover, book blurb, buy stock photos, etc. . . . And that’s just for a short story.

So, no, customers aren’t always right.

But what is your advice for this young man?

Play by the rules. When in doubt consult with Customer Support.

Sometimes you just have to act like a fool to get what you really want you know?

:roll_eyes:

Acting like a fool is not the answer. 🤡

But, hey! If it works for you, then oh well!

Customer support?Do you know a buyer can still cancel his/her order even if the order has been marked as complete?

What do you mean, why?

I’m a freelancer. I have a buyer who follows me around on Amazon, downloads my series of short stories & novella, then returns it for a full refund. It’s annoying. I wish I could block this scam buyer but I can’t.

You think the customer is right to download, read then return?

It costs me hundreds to write, edit, proofread, format, design cover, book blurb, buy stock photos, etc. . . . And that’s just for a short story.

So, no, customers aren’t always right.

Hellooooo…That’s why fiverr has their watermark…

Hellooooo…That’s why fiverr has their watermark…

I am a part time freelance author.

You can’t watermark ebooks, even if I could, it would serve no purpose.

As a warning, if you think customers are always right – those people will read this thread as a means to cheat you. If you’re right, stand your ground, if the buyer is right - do the right thing.

Just don’t let people take advantage of you.

Right, I think I’ve worked out what happened - the OP posted this and asked if it was a scam:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum

1b66ee03d9209da874b54618265be0906a9404ff_1_672x499.png

Even More Scammers?

Another scammer -.- “How are you? i would like to offer you a quick and simple job; which will not take more than 5min from your time, for an offer of 15$ , i know it is not align with any of your services but it is really easy, quick and...

Everybody said yes it was, and to report to CS.

Quite why somebody would then pay for a gig to send a seller to a dodgy website I’m not sure.

Top and bottom of it is, the OP should have reported all of this to CS and had them cancel the order as well.

hm.thumb.png.e8d5cf8b5976bcccc0a4ccc239c4e427.png

Right, I think I’ve worked out what happened - the OP posted this and asked if it was a scam:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

1b66ee03d9209da874b54618265be0906a9404ff_1_672x499.png

Even More Scammers?

Another scammer -.- “How are you? i would like to offer you a quick and simple job; which will not take more than 5min from your time, for an offer of 15$ , i know it is not align with any of your services but it is really easy, quick and...

Everybody said yes it was, and to report to CS.

Quite why somebody would then pay for a gig to send a seller to a dodgy website I’m not sure.

Top and bottom of it is, the OP should have reported all of this to CS and had them cancel the order as well.

@offlinehelpers Awesome, sleuthing skills! 🧐

No wonder why things weren’t computing! tsk, tsk, tsk

Thanks for putting the pieces to the puzzle together. 🍦

Archived