Is My Gig Unique?

Guest sunnyrai

Guest sunnyrai

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie here.

although I hv been a buyer on Fiverr for almost an year now & just recently started a new gig.

I am an animator who works for an Ad agency & just thought bout offering my services here on fiverr.

So I would like to ask u guys to check it & lemme know if u think my Gig is Unique, professional looking

& what can i do to improve it & to promote it.

Please feel free to offer any suggestions and feedback.

Here it is -

Thanks for ur valuable Time…happy selling 🙂

Welcome,

A well thought out and produced video is key. It should reflect the same quality and features you are offering to your buyers.

In your gig description; use good grammar, spelling, good sentence structure, punctuation and paragraphs. Keep the language brief and to the point. Instead of saying “All the files will be delivered…” Just say “Files delivered…” Rearrange your information, use bullet points.

I think you will find it extremely difficult (if not impossible) to find buyers that will buy 60, 120 or 200 gigs from a newbie. And the system is not designed like that.

To really get started and grow on Fiverr, you need to have something for $5. Once you get going and increase levels, you can graduate your pricing.

Archived