Gigs impressions almost 1000 but no orders

ydhissi

Hello, can you please check my gigs do I have something wrong with them ? because I’ve almost 1000 impression on one gig the other 700 but no orders also all of the orders that I’ve made were via BR only!
here is a screenshot of my impressions, views and clicks : http://imgur.com/a/A8svi
is this normal ? I’m looking for help to improve my gigs ! can you please check my profile and tell me what is wrong ?

Thank you

Firstly, you need a professional to help you with your English, grammar and word coloring. Secondarily, you should use proprietary pictures…Yes, it’s more important that you offer original logos on a logo gig. There’s just something hysterical about your second sentence, “no stock images,” when, in reality, you’re using stock images to overlay logos on.

Lastly, fiverr isn’t your booking agent. It’s just a platform. The same as any brick and mortar store in the world. Will passing traffic come in? Sometimes… but not as much as billboard traffic. Apply that same logic to this arena. Concerning yourself with algorithmic barriers will waste that precious sweat equity in the wrong areas.

I’m on Fiverr since 2013 and as per my experience I can say you’re doing pretty well as a new seller. Impressions don’t matter too much. Main point is how many clicks your gig able to acquire. Just checked the screenshot you’ve posted; on the first gig you’ve got 4 sales from 38 clicks and and 6 sales from 135 clicks on the second one. That means the conversion rate is 10.5% and 4.5% respectively. So, I can say one the gig with 10.5% conversion rate is doing pretty well as a new seller. But you need to improve few points as mentioned below to improve your conversion rate …

1. Use professional and attention grabbing image for the cover image as the current one is quite dull. Try to check top sellers in that category and change the cover accordingly.
  2. Try social media to get more exposure.
  3. GIG description should be improved. Check presentation of other sellers to have some idea.
  4. I think the live portfolio isn’t turned-on, just turn it on so that people can see your real works on Fiverr.

Have a good luck!

I’m on Fiverr since 2013 and as per my experience I can say you’re doing pretty well as a new seller. Impressions don’t matter too much. Main point is how many clicks your gig able to acquire. Just checked the screenshot you’ve posted; on the first gig you’ve got 4 sales from 38 clicks and and 6 sales from 135 clicks on the second one. That means the conversion rate is 10.5% and 4.5% respectively. So, I can say one the gig with 10.5% conversion rate is doing pretty well as a new seller. But you need to improve few points as mentioned below to improve your conversion rate …

1. Use professional and attention grabbing image for the cover image as the current one is quite dull. Try to check top sellers in that category and change the cover accordingly.
  2. Try social media to get more exposure.
  3. GIG description should be improved. Check presentation of other sellers to have some idea.
  4. I think the live portfolio isn’t turned-on, just turn it on so that people can see your real works on Fiverr.

Have a good luck!

Thank you so much, That was very helpful !

• 1 month later...

Archived