Weirdest thing.... not sure what to do

prroducer99plus

Buyer ordered gig for me to write a song for them… they sent no instrumental… no info and seemingly ignored every requirement thats listed for them to even begin the order. Just: “write a song about a war that has ended between insert random name here and random name here” I google the names. Nothing.Then I YouTube the names and two random kids pop up. Like little kids cant be older than 8. Apparently this is some kind of obscure YouTube beef between some kids who go to the same school. (neither have more than like 10 subscribers). The names and everything match as well as screen name of the person who purchased.

Needless to say I’m confused. I dont speak 8 year old boy so I dont know what this “war” was about and I dont even have an instrumental for to write this song if I wanted to… I’m also sure the person who ordered this gig is a child. And I messaged back saying that 1. I need a beat and 2. I need more information than that. No reply. Ghost.

Should I just cancel? Is it even possible for me to cancel if the person is afk? Children can order on fiverr? Who/what is this ‘war’ about? Why did I buy a bag of air and mysteriously find chips at the bottom? So many questions, so little answers. Find out next time on Fiverr Ball z.

Guest writerseogig24

Since you have messaged the client, I will suggest that you stay patient for some hours, if he/she does not reply, see if you can deliver an empty order: I believe that will catch the client’s attention.

Since you have messaged the client, I will suggest that you stay patient for some hours, if he/she does not reply, see if you can deliver an empty order: I believe that will catch the client’s attention.

I thought about that but its against terms of service. And I know reading threads here that fiverr can be sensitive about breaking TOS even when you have completely valid reason

Guest writerseogig24

I thought about that but its against terms of service. And I know reading threads here that fiverr can be sensitive about breaking TOS even when you have completely valid reason

If you initiate a cancellation, the client will still have to come online within 24hours to accept. So I suggest you just sit tight and keep drinking a cup of coffee until the client comes online

Quote from the TOS:

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or
older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr
services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of
legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing
eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements,
you must not access or use the Site.

If you have a reasonable suspicion that children under that age are ordering your gigs, you can always contact Customer Support. Offering services to kids exposes the company to liability, so they’d probably take it seriously.

Quote from the TOS:

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or

older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr

services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of

legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing

eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements,

you must not access or use the Site.

If you have a reasonable suspicion that children under that age are ordering your gigs, you can always contact Customer Support. Offering services to kids exposes the company to liability, so they’d probably take it seriously.

Yeah exactly he looks under thirteen! I’ll do this thanks 🙂

I hadn’t really analyzed the text in the TOS when I posted it. But since it says…

By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract

…it means that if they are in the United States, they must be 18, not 13, to use Fiverr.

Archived