WOW! Completed 25,000 Orders!

wddweeras1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wddweeras1 Congratulation Bro

I am a new seller in fiverr please some advice.How can I get more orders from my fiver gigs?

If you want to succeed, all you have to do is to provide an unmatched service and strive to make your customers 100% satisfied with your work. You may not receive orders in first few days, but later, you will receive some orders. Make sure to create as many gig as possible with some variations depending on your expertise and needs of your target market. You can also join the Fiverr Forum and promote your gig in the New Gigs section. Sending offers for Buyer Requests is also a good move to get some orders. One of the most important things is to keep in touch (no one knows when you will receive your first few orders) because if you get an order cancelled or if you receive some negative feedback in first few weeks, it has a significant impact on your ratings.

Good luck! 🙂

Dan

If you want to succeed, all you have to do is to provide an unmatched service and strive to make your customers 100% satisfied with your work. You may not receive orders in first few days, but later, you will receive some orders. Make sure to create as many gig as possible with some variations depending on your expertise and needs of your target market. You can also join the Fiverr Forum and promote your gig in the New Gigs section. Sending offers for Buyer Requests is also a good move to get some orders. One of the most important things is to keep in touch (no one knows when you will receive your first few orders) because if you get an order cancelled or if you receive some negative feedback in first few weeks, it has a significant impact on your ratings.

Good luck! 🙂

Dan

@wddweeras1 Thank you for advice. I will try it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived