I’m new to fiverr. needed help to more order (zyppiastaff)

zyppiastaff

We cannot help you “get more orders”. That is YOUR responsibility, since those are YOUR gigs.

Please keep in mind that there are no easy way to be successful here on Fiverr. Hard work will be required. Dedicatation will will be required. Understanding your customer base will be required. Your own marketing and promotion will be required. Your gigs are a business; you are going to need to treat them as such if you wish to be successful… and YOU will need to do this hard work. We will not do it for you.

If you have questions, by all means, ask, but YOU are going to have to do the work to make your gigs captivating, profitable, and successful.

Keep sending your offers to buyers requests.
Make max gigs as per the laid down limit in accordance with your selling level
Update your gigs at least twice a week
Make a gig intro movie. It is perceived that a gig with into video, sells 22 times more, than a gig without intro video.
If you want to see the example of an intro video, please feel free to visit my fiverr profile. If you like, I can donate one intro video for your gig. For that, I would require following.

1. The contents you want in your video
  2. You have to put up your demand on fiverr message notification on my fiverr profile
    Here is the example of gig intro video

Yeah, you should look forward to increasing your gig reach by promoting your fiverr profile and gigs. I would suggest to start your promotion by sharing your gig on social media such as facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. There are many more ways to promote your gigs. Read to seller tips on the forum and you will find more tips.

Hope this helps!

Archived