Hello newbie here

iffatwrites4u

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think you’re doing nothing wrong, keep that in mind. We can’t please everybody, especially when it comes to something subjective (Eg; Buyers don’t like your design/writing style).

This doesn’t happen to me often, which makes me think a lot when I get one. But it’s more about reflecting my work ethics and how I can improve from there.

If you think you’re doing nothing wrong, keep that in mind. We can’t please everybody, especially when it comes to something subjective (Eg; Buyers don’t like your design/writing style).

This doesn’t happen to me often, which makes me think a lot when I get one. But it’s more about reflecting my work ethics and how I can improve from there.

I got few feedback on my writing skill as they said grammar is poor tho and that. but most of the client appreciate my work. Now am feeling totally shattered and losing motivation to work 😔and get scared when I get any new work.

I got few feedback on my writing skill as they said grammar is poor tho and that. but most of the client appreciate my work. Now am feeling totally shattered and losing motivation to work 😔and get scared when I get any new work.

Would it be possible to go back to the client and ask them in a non-confrontational manner where they see the poor grammar and then correct it for them. I wouldn’t know good grammar from bad grammar, but if someone pointed it out i would say ‘show me’

You are feeling the way you are because you are too heavily emotionally invested in your work, so you take a negative response personally. That’s pretty common by the way and not so easy to separate yourself from. Unfortunately Fiverr as in life in general you have to keep kissing the frogs to find your prince. Maybe you could get back to the frog and ask them where they think you went wrong. This way you are being proactive instead of reactive and feeling like the victim.

I got few feedback on my writing skill as they said grammar is poor tho and that.

I’ve seen that feedback on your gig, and your response that you check everything with Grammarly. Keep in mind that, while Grammarly can help in some cases, relying solely on it is a bad idea. Grammarly doesn’t catch all mistakes, and it can give false positives, too.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:28 AM, indybutts said:

Would it be possible to go back to the client and ask them in a non-confrontational manner where they see the poor grammar and then correct it for them. I wouldn’t know good grammar from bad grammar, but if someone pointed it out i would say ‘show me’

You are feeling the way you are because you are too heavily emotionally invested in your work, so you take a negative response personally. That’s pretty common by the way and not so easy to separate yourself from. Unfortunately Fiverr as in life in general you have to keep kissing the frogs to find your prince. Maybe you could get back to the frog and ask them where they think you went wrong. This way you are being proactive instead of reactive and feeling like the victim.

Thank you so much. Your word makes me calm.

But do you know every time I told them to mention which part they want to change and I made mistakes but the answer I got in a very rude way and many of them even said it’s not their job, its my job.

anyway thank you so much

On 7/16/2018 at 8:29 AM, catwriter said:

I’ve seen that feedback on your gig, and your response that you check everything with Grammarly. Keep in mind that, while Grammarly can help in some cases, relying solely on it is a bad idea. Grammarly doesn’t catch all mistakes, and it can give false positives, too.

Ok i will keep it mind

Thank you so much. Your word makes me calm.

But do you know every time I told them to mention which part they want to change and I made mistakes but the answer I got in a very rude way and many of them even said it’s not their job, its my job.

anyway thank you so much

anyway thank you so much

In that case Iffa if they are not willing to meet you halfway there’s nothing more you can do. Don’t turn their problem into your problem. Unfortunately you stumbled on a frog and they would probably have complained no matter what you did.

anyway thank you so much

In that case Iffa if they are not willing to meet you halfway there’s nothing more you can do. Don’t turn their problem into your problem. Unfortunately you stumbled on a frog and they would probably have complained no matter what you did.

thnx sir. your every words are so on point

I got few feedback on my writing skill as they said grammar is poor tho and that.

I have a repeat buyer who sends me all of the articles she plans to publish on her blogs to be proofread. By reading your reviews the buyers should be aware there are some grammar issues and be willing to go one step further and have them proofread before the buyer uses them.

Grammarly can help in some cases, relying solely on it is a bad idea.

I agree with Cat on this. Grammarly often says something I know to be correct is wrong and also something I know to be wrong it counts as correct. I use it more for punctuation. Even the spelling can be wrong when used in a way that Grammarly thinks is not correct. 😉

• 1 month later...

Isn’t it unfair that a buyer order a gig without discussing the topic and which is not related to my gig topic and when I canceled this order the 100% order completion get down to 83%???
Why??? that doesn’t make any sense to me. I was hoping it will be 90 to 90 up but why 83 %? moreover, if they evaluate the completion rate for the lasts 60 days then I didn’t even cancel a single order for over the 90 days.
Why fiverr is so cruel towards sellers only?

Isn’t it unfair that a buyer order a gig without discussing the topic and which is not related to my gig topic and when I canceled this order the 100% order completion get down to 83%???

Why??? that doesn’t make any sense to me. I was hoping it will be 90 to 90 up but why 83 %? moreover, if they evaluate the completion rate for the lasts 60 days then I didn’t even cancel a single order for over the 90 days.

Why fiverr is so cruel towards sellers only?

I assume you did about 6 orders the last 60 days. One canceled order would roughly be 17% and therefore lower your order completion rate to 83%.

Every canceled order (no matter if canceled by the buyer, the seller, customer service or chargebacks) does count.

However, if the order got canceled because of a chargeback and that keeps your account from leveling up, you have good chances to solve that issue by contacting customer service a few days before the 15th.

I hope this information may be of benefit for you.

Regards,

Tom

I assume you did about 6 orders the last 60 days. One canceled order would roughly be 17% and therefore lower your order completion rate to 83%.

Every canceled order (no matter if canceled by the buyer, the seller, customer service or chargebacks) does count.

However, if the order got canceled because of a chargeback and that keeps your account from leveling up, you have good chances to solve that issue by contacting customer service a few days before the 15th.

Regards,

Tom

yes i have cancelled 6 orders but it was the last in April. after that, the last 4 months I didnt cancel any order.

Regards,

Tom

If you ask them to increase rating which lost due to chargeback they will answer that they can’t do anything.

Regards,

Tom

chargeback

It is their all time favorite answer by the way

yes i have cancelled 6 orders but it was the last in April. after that, the last 4 months I didnt cancel any order.

If I understood correctly, there was a cancelation right now, right? So one cancelation out of 6 orders total would be roughly 17%. Let’s say you finished 20 orders the last 60 days, and had only one cancelation, then it would be some kind of error if your completion rate dropped by 17%. But if you completed 6 orders the last 60 days and got one cancelation, then it would be correct if your completion rate dropped by 17%.

If I understood correctly, there was a cancelation right now, right? So one cancelation out of 6 orders total would be roughly 17%. Let’s say you finished 20 orders the last 60 days, and had only one cancelation, then it would be some kind of error if your completion rate dropped by 17%. But if you completed 6 orders the last 60 days and got one cancelation, then it would be correct if your completion rate dropped by 17%.

ok got it understood

And by god grace you got your first order in 60 days and order got cancelled due to Paypal or CS grace then you got 100% cancellation rate,

VOILA, you got -100 level demotion.

Archived