What do you do, when you get tired of working?

gig_freak

And here we are talking about politics :rofl: I’ll put a full stop here.

I have made a full schedule on what do to every hour, but it’s hard to follow.

I wouldn’t do that 😬 I’d feel imprisoned! And TIRED :rofl:

I wouldn’t do that 😬 I’d feel imprisoned! And TIRED :rofl:

Maximum security federal prison in the middle of the Arizona desert. 😛

I tend to notice when you ignore the warning signs or do something you really dislike, your work tend to suffer.

Freelancing is still a job and 5r is no exception.

I ordered a gig from a highly respected top seller who delivered late, below average quality using free stock photos when I paid good money for premium.

I was shocked and disappointed, considering the # of orders in queue, I had to conclude the seller is overworked.

If you’re a top seller and you begin to slip, it’s time to take a break. All buyers hate late deliveries.

I tend to notice when you ignore the warning signs or do something you really dislike, your work tend to suffer.

Freelancing is still a job and 5r is no exception.

I ordered a gig from a highly respected top seller who delivered late, below average quality using free stock photos when I paid good money for premium.

I was shocked and disappointed, considering the # of orders in queue, I had to conclude the seller is overworked.

If you’re a top seller and you begin to slip, it’s time to take a break. All buyers hate late deliveries.

True that…I’m late sometimes, but make up with the quality of the work.

First, you need to see a doctor, it might be something serious. Second, try to rest more, do things you love and enjoy. I like to Beach play online. I’m a gamer at the core.

Mod Note: Link removed

I don’t wanna go to a doctor, in my country, they would send you to a shrink right away. The shrink will prescribe me a diazepam. It happens because I worked a lot the in the past few months. Now it got better because I started drawing or building legos in the moments when I get tired of work.

Archived