Buyer can't purchase my gig?

rickatello

Hello everyone!

I have been in contact with a buyer that is wanting to purchase my proofreading gig.

The buyer inputted his credit card information but the purchase is unable to go through. He then proceeded to try another credit card and his paypal but was still unsuccessful.

I asked my roommate to see if he can purchase my gig with his card and he was unable to purchase it.

Does anyone know what is causing this problem? Is it my gig, the buyer, fiverr, etc.?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks 🙂

This is either a technical issue on Fiverr’s side, or it can be a technical issue with the payment processor (i.e. paypal).

I suggest either contacting Fiverr’s Customer Support, or your payment processor’s support team.

So the problem is not your buyer, as your roommate tried it and didn’t work either 😉

This is either a technical issue on Fiverr’s side, or it can be a technical issue with the payment processor (i.e. paypal).

I suggest either contacting Fiverr’s Customer Support, or your payment processor’s support team.

So the problem is not your buyer, as your roommate tried it and didn’t work either 😉

@woofy31

Could it be an issue with my gig or my account?

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived