Getting orders from gigs & buyer requests

soulviking

Hi there!

I’m still pretty new here as a seller and really aiming for more! 🙂
Started some social media promo and stuff like that, but it seems I can’t get an order from search.
Actually all my orders I completed right now are coming from buyer requests and follow-up orders from those.
I want to feel the “YEAH” when the first “search order” flying in! haha

So - from experience, how long did it take for you?

Matthias

You probably don’t realize it but you have made a great start on Fiverr. Some sellers take months to get their first order! I am sure it won’t be long until your first “YEAH” but meanwhile just keep doing what you are doing … and remember repeat buyers are the bread and butter of a great business.
Good luck! 🙂

You probably don’t realize it but you have made a great start on Fiverr. Some sellers take months to get their first order! I am sure it won’t be long until your first “YEAH” but meanwhile just keep doing what you are doing … and remember repeat buyers are the bread and butter of a great business.

Good luck! 🙂

Hey, this great that you’ve started earning on fiverr already. It took me 12 days for the first order. And it was from Buyer Request. But after that I got 2 orders of your YEAH type 😉

From then orders are still flooding.

Here are some tips to get orders without Buyer Request:-

1. Keep marketing on social media.
  2. Avoid Facebook as it kills your traffic.
  3. Use G+ amd Twitter more and more.
  4. Use unique short titles for yoir gigs, as short titles come up at very first page of fiverr soon!
  5. Provide unique services and add your extras as free in your main gig offer. For few days, then you can change it back to as paid extras.

Wish you all the best.

Thank You

On 9/3/2017 at 2:23 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for your words.

I think it’s just about motivation and efford. I really WANT to succeed here at Fiverr, so I don’t sit in front of my PC and wait. I try, try, try and try. Still no work, so I repeat.

On 9/3/2017 at 2:24 PM, shahriar005 said:

Hey, this great that you’ve started earning on fiverr already. It took me 12 days for the first order. And it was from Buyer Request. But after that I got 2 orders of your YEAH type 😉

From then orders are still flooding.

Here are some tips to get orders without Buyer Request:-

1. Keep marketing on social media.
  2. Avoid Facebook as it kills your traffic.
  3. Use G+ amd Twitter more and more.
  4. Use unique short titles for yoir gigs, as short titles come up at very first page of fiverr soon!
  5. Provide unique services and add your extras as free in your main gig offer. For few days, then you can change it back to as paid extras.

Wish you all the best.

Thank You

I’ve no clue about Twitter and G+ actually so I should take a look at those! Thanks! 🙂

I’ve no clue about Twitter and G+ actually so I should take a look at those!

Thanks! 🙂

Yes boss,

You should. Spend some time on hashtag.org.

Learn how to increase your gig views. And you’ll learn how to market yourself.

You need to understand the marketing strategy. That is if you knock 100 people for buying your products door to door, only 5 will buy it.

So in digital world, the ratio is kind of knock more to get more. 500 knocks for 5 sales. Believe in it. And you’ll never get frustrated.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I recently created a product photo gig here. So some days ago the first products arrived here and I took photos of it.
The customer took my simple $5 gig which doesn’t include editing. ( https://www.fiverr.com/soulviking/shoot-and-edit-your-product-photos )

He described his needs to “Main photo for Amazon, white background” and… “you are the pro” AFTER we had a really good conversation before he shipped his product. So now he was silent, not really communicating.

After I’ve sent him a lot of photos, including all kind of variations, he said: “the quality is bad, not worth any money”.
It’s kinda strange, but whatever. Since this is the first order at this gig, I want a neutral eye on a sample picture I’ve made for him.

Today I simply canceled because I had the feeling that this guy won’t be happy at all, no matter what.

Thanks for your opinions!
Matthias

Attached: One sample

IMG_5819.thumb.jpg.f01f0e37da110646cfe64845df044e0e.jpg

Archived