🔮 Make a Prediction for September

sydneymorgan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ll get episode 3 for Fiverrcast (it was supposedly recorded in July )
Thank god we submitted our questions in July otherwise we might have been late 😋

We’re recording a new episode of Fiverrcast today and would love to be able to answer some community questions. Leave your questions here and we’ll try to get to as many as we can during the recording! [image] -MJ

I predict that @sydneymorgan will be right and will then create a psychic gig which will be so popular she will be the first Pro psychic - mainly for the incredible feat of predicting something that Fiverr would do which is known to be the ultimate challenge for psychics.

I predict that @sydneymorgan will be right and will then create a psychic gig which will be so popular she will be the first Pro psychic - mainly for the incredible feat of predicting something that Fiverr would do which is known to be the ultimate challenge for psychics.

You will be praised as the “psychic sidekick” who predicted all of it would happen to begin with. It’s a glamorous title but there are no royalties involved :mage:

What do you think will happen this month? How do you think the month will go?

Prediction

🥠 Fiverr will change the search algorithm.

What do you think will happen this month? How do you think the month will go?

I predict that September will be a prelude to October. 😉

Speaking as a political scientist, global financial analyst, commodities expert, international investor, potential Nobel prize winning economist and corporate strategy consultant, September is going to be a volatile month for the stock markets in India. Too many geo-political tensions especially over North Korea, oil prices to get higher, gold to cost more and the BSE SENSEX and the NIFTY will probably decline by 2-3% by the end of the month. Let’s see.

Speaking as a political scientist, global financial analyst, commodities expert, international investor, potential Nobel prize winning economist and corporate strategy consultant, September is going to be a volatile month for the stock markets in India. Too many geo-political tensions especially over North Korea, oil prices to get higher, gold to cost more and the BSE SENSEX and the NIFTY will probably decline by 2-3% by the end of the month. Let’s see.

Writer Bhai will take a vacation…in September 99025.

I’ll get a good number of gigs, ALL of them will be SUPER fun to work on with GREAT buyers and they will tip me a HUGE amount and all will be good and I’ll be SUPER happy with rainbows and butterflies flying around my head MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hey it’s OK to dream big.

Archived