I'm getting free cancelations almost every days

creativedeal

Hi,

Almost every days, there is buyers ordering stuffs that I don’t do. The description says very clear what I do and what I don’t, so every time that someone order something that is not on the list, I have to cancel the order, plus the time that I spent reading and answering the emails.

This is affecting negatively the cancelation of my gig, and taking my time. What can I do? The gig is working well, so I don’t want to delete it.

Thanks!

One of the reasons why this happens is because people can accidentally order your gig when they are on mobile. and Fiverr doesn’t even have a confirmation button added to the order button. So once they come to see your gig and say they are on mobile, it is pretty easy to click on the order button without them realising it. If only Fiverr pays heed to this issue!

Wow this is amazing. I got 2 new orders that has nothing to do with my gig…maybe one of the reasons is what you said, but the other, is that people don’t read the description.

I wrote back to the seller saying why she ordered before reading the description of the gig, and she told me, she was very tired when she ordered the gig…lol!

This thing of people ordering what you don’t offer is exhaustive. Fiverr should do anything to solve that, but most probably they will not. At least, when the cancelation is coming from the buyer mistake, shouldn’t appear in your cancelation ratio.

Archived